New ND Shirt? PFH!

"STFU ABOUT THAT MDB RIFF ASSHOLE", "MIKE IS GONE" and "SOUNDING LIKE OPETH SINCE 1989" all damn near made me shit myself laughing so hard LOL Good ones. We should have specific ones for each member to wear I think. Brian's can say "I'M NOT MIKE DAMN IT". Mine can say "SHUT UP ABOUT MY FUCKING HAT". Joe's can say "I'M NOT IN SOULFLY". Vito's can say "I <3 SCI-FI", and Paul's can say "MY FUCKING SPINE HURTS".

Jasonic said:
"Somebody who loves me went to the November's Doom show, and all I got was this (plastic) T-Shirt"

Pardon me, but what's the deal with the plastic t-shirt thing? Is it some kind of inside joke? If so, let us all in on it! :p

wildfyr said:
Pardon me, but what's the deal with the plastic t-shirt thing? Is it some kind of inside joke? If so, let us all in on it! :p

Paul made a thread about new t shirt designs a while back.

It is a shirt that has the cover art for Pale Haunt. Basically, the pressing plant made the shirts the old school iron-on way.

I bought one at the JJ Kelleys show.

here.jpg

happiness.jpg

bunnies.jpg

Jasonic said:
Paul made a thread about new t shirt designs a while back.

It is a shirt that has the cover art for Pale Haunt. Basically, the pressing plant made the shirts the old school iron-on way.

I bought one at the JJ Kelleys show.

:oops: Eeek. My bad for not keeping up with all the threads. Bleh. Sorry about that! Thanks for the answer.

No plastic here! This is the XL girlie I bought at the Kelley's show. It's a little bit loose but I like it because most of the ones that are sold are S/M or M, which I can squeeze into, but sometimes it's too snug. My Smoke girlie is a small. :lol: My Dark Tranquillity is a L and it's perfect. ND and DT are my two fave girlie tops. I like the ones that are double-sided, too. :tickled:

nd_girlie04_front.jpg
nd_girlie04_back.jpg

I'm glad you like your shirt Wildfyr, and at this point it's going to be a collectible item because that was one of the last ones left from the 2004 tour batch. There'll be new ones very soon with a different design on them. They are a bit larger than the average girlie shirt but I think that's better really. Much easier to shrink a shirt than to make it larger if necessary right?
Now what will make us really happy is if you actually are seen out and about while wearing it, because we always comment to each other about how we've seemingly sold so many ND girlie shirts over the years and we almost NEVER see girls wearing them!!