New ND Shirt? PFH!

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I'm glad you like your shirt Wildfyr, and at this point it's going to be a collectible item because that was one of the last ones left from the 2004 tour batch. There'll be new ones very soon with a different design on them. They are a bit larger than the average girlie shirt but I think that's better really. Much easier to shrink a shirt than to make it larger if necessary right?
Now what will make us really happy is if you actually are seen out and about while wearing it, because we always comment to each other about how we've seemingly sold so many ND girlie shirts over the years and we almost NEVER see girls wearing them!!

Thanks! I did wear it out to the Life of Agony show last Thursday. :headbang: I'm looking forward to the new designs!

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Now what will make us really happy is if you actually are seen out and about while wearing it, because we always comment to each other about how we've seemingly sold so many ND girlie shirts over the years and we almost NEVER see girls wearing them!!
oh the screaming preteens wear them all the time

How about "Not your Grandpa's Death Metal!"

Speaking of 2004 merch (I know this is probably a stupid question), but do you guys have any copies left of the "Reflecting in Gray Dusk" CD?

Wolftribe: So you mostly hang around with screaming preteens? :devil: That's interesting because, since I don't know your age, I thought you might be one yourself. Sorry about that! My bad, again. :p

chupe666: Oh don't worry, I have plenty of tight ones. :Spin: By the way, I really enjoyed those old ND demos on that page you put up. Thanks!

Jasonic said:
How about "Not your Grandpa's Death Metal!"

Speaking of 2004 merch (I know this is probably a stupid question), but do you guys have any copies left of the "Reflecting in Gray Dusk" CD?

As a matter of fact, we have a handful left, all signed by the touring band at the time, and we're deciding how to offer them for sale. They will MOST likely be sold through Ebay for auction, but we'll see. We haven't decided yet. We should have the new merch in just a few weeks, and plan to unload some of it in Toronto, so the merch section and special offers through us will be available very soon!

wildfyr said:
Wolftribe: So you mostly hang around with screaming preteens? :devil: That's interesting because, since I don't know your age, I thought you might be one yourself. Sorry about that! My bad, again. :p

chupe666: Oh don't worry, I have plenty of tight ones. :Spin: By the way, I really enjoyed those old ND demos on that page you put up. Thanks!
Yeah im a screaming preteen.

Yeah, the BOOZE DRUGS WHORES one is a great idea, but can you get a chick THIS hot to model YOURS? hehe.
Sammie-Front.jpg

Sammie-Back.jpg

Cool, I haven't been to EXIT in years.
Last time was my bachelor party, over 4 years ago.
I don't remember a thing.
My friends tell me I was singing Naked Raygun songs at the top of my lungs!!!

Jasonic said:
Cool, I haven't been to EXIT in years.
Last time was my bachelor party, over 4 years ago.
I don't remember a thing.
My friends tell me I was singing Naked Raygun songs at the top of my lungs!!!

Haha! Awesome! Some of the best times Ive had there were completely annihilated singing along to "Dig up her bones" from the Misfits on the Jukebox at full Tyrantor volume.
Damn, I miss living in Lincoln Park and being able to be there in 5 minutes by cab... grrrrrr.

Know what ya mean. I used to live in Wrigleyville myself for years.
It was great deciding last minute on whether or not to go to a show or a ball game.
I am out in the burbs now, so going to shows and bars and stuff actually requires planning.

I always found that Delilah's has better punk in their juke box than the EXIT.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Actually, thinking of some of the girl's whom I know do have our shirts, I think I can say YES I can picture some hot girls wearing our shirts, buddy!! :p

Yeah totally, there's a pic of me in the girlie shirt floating around out there. :tickled: