New ND Shirt? PFH!

Hmmm... didn't see any of you band dudes out at Exit last Sunday. Whut up wit dat? :bah: Regardless...

GORGASM! \,,/

gorgasm_050925_07.jpg

gorgasm_050925_32.jpg

gorgasm_050925_33.jpg

:D

Novembers Paul said:
Tough to get a babysitter for a 3 year old on a sunday night for me. Family first!

I hear ya.
Getting out to shows for me is rough too.
I had to wait for both wife and daughter to go to bed before heading to the JJ Kelleys show. I didn't get there until like 11:30 or so.

NPaul: Sorry I was trying to be general when I wrote "band dudes." I know you have a child at home to consider. I was just bustin' your chops, and the chops of the other "band dudes" here.

chupe666: Hmm... I dunno. I guess so. ;)

This a fucking competition now? Goddamned southside death metallers and their competitiveness hahaha ;)

We're going to Canada next week, looks like we'll have to find us some models for our new girlie shirts!

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
This a fucking competition now? Goddamned southside death metallers and their competitiveness hahaha ;)

We're going to Canada next week, looks like we'll have to find us some models for our new girlie shirts!

Shit man, everyone that was at our show in Toronto will be at Day of the Equinox!!!!!!
Want a cheap pop on stage? Just mention Usurper... those fuckers are RABID for Chicago Metal, bro!
Have a blast! I wish I could go.
My friend from TO is mailing me a DotE shirt next weekend, so I will pretend I WAS there, hehe.

:headbang: :devil: :headbang:

I'm just still tryin to figure out what that tattoo means on that girl's arm from the EXIT. It looks like it is the Star of David with an inverted Menorah. Is there some new Satanic sect of Judaism that no one told me about?

Jasonic said:
I'm just still tryin to figure out what that tattoo means on that girl's arm from the EXIT. It looks like it is the Star of David with an inverted Menorah. Is there some new Satanic sect of Judaism that no one told me about?

There's also the Fish with INRI in it, for Christianity. I'm not at all sure what it means to her.