New record progress Updates

Are you guys recording the actual album or the demo? Cause then when you get signed and enter the studio, you'll have to record it all over again!

2 Olnkness: This is the rough demo for band`s using only but we deicided to upload some pieces of it for you guys. we understand if you are tired to wait the cd and then.. Just wait, we`ll do our best to make the album as soon as it possible. But we feel that some supernatural power prevents us.. may be the true time of this cd is not coming yet. :)

3 more songs to go... I hope to finish within this month. We can't pull donkey's balls any longer.

Today we had a rehearsal... Were playing The Autumn Dancers, Bless you to die, SSS and bit of A dead heart rebirth...
4 songs so far... we hope to add The Crown of Winter and At the Last Shore soon... 2-3 weeks
And there were quite some ideas for a song called The Beautiful Nature...
I am afraid we don't have a technical equipment and technical knowledge here in Russia to sound what we think it should...
Next week we'll get our ass in a studio to record drums for one or two tracks.
And again - no guitar riffs this time! Lots of melodies and spirit.
I still can't realize what pain it is to turn a page in our history...
Or to write a new one to be exact...
But it's getting fresher... the wind... doesn't it? :)
Back to work...

my heart move faster now man... special bands should make special albums..so you are also special one and we believe next one is also holy one ;)

in forest stream we trust \m/

Thank you all people for the support!
Yesterday we've finished the first part of what is prelim-ry called "A dead heart rebirth". The second one is more ambient like and will take a day or two. Kir is preparing his new drum kit for the recording.
It all goes well!