New record progress Updates

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Меня просто распирает!!!.... :))))) Хана карлссонам!

AWESOME!
It sounds like 'The Autumn Dancers' gets a whole helluva lot heavier than the sample that was posted here a while back. I WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE SONG >_<

Just wanted to tell you, that yesterday we've got a signed contract from

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANDLELIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I am speechless... just...
:headbang::kickass::Smokin::zombie::worship:hypno::headbang:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANDLELIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've captured my own sentiments perfectly.
This is just completely awesome! Congratulations guys!

&#1050;&#1072;&#1082; &#1089;&#1082;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1083; &#1073;&#1099; &#1084;&#1086;&#1081; &#1076;&#1088;&#1091;&#1075;: "&#1092;&#1086;&#1082;&#1091;&#1089;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1080; &#1077;*&#1091;&#1095;&#1080;&#1077;!" :)))))

That's fucking great! I can't believe that soon you'll recordthe final album versions of your songs and after a couple of day (maybe weeks) your album will be completely recorded and waiting for promo-company

Can't wait to hear it all!

Congratulations, guys! Candlelight must fully satisfy you. As I know this label always treat their bands right and always support

Stay cool! :)

Nice one guys! Candlelight is a sweet label.

UPDATE (Shall I start a new thread?)
So we've started. Up to now it goes rather fast I'd say. Yesterday we've recorded drums for "Bless You to Die" and "The Mired". I'm willing to post links to some pictures and maybe some short clips soon. We have quite comfortable and cozy atmosphere at the studio, which is well equipped and ruled as well. Unfortunately the web page of this studio is not available for some reason :( http://www.gigantrec.ru/
We'll post the list of equipment used a bit later. Cheers

That was one of the best news of this year, really! :) Congrats again, guys! It must inspire you very well! ;)
What a nice weather for recording the album! ;) Rain without end...