New Social Thread

Losing your virginity which is apparently a HUGE deal to you should not be done with a hooker. Listen to Cythraul, he probably has the highest IQ on this board. And listen to me because I'm right. Your first time should be with someone you know personally and are comfortable with.

Eh, virginity means absolutely nothing imo. Fucking a hooker would at least save the 2 minute embarrassment issue.

Mathiäs;9116682 said:
Eh, virginity means absolutely nothing imo. Fucking a hooker would at least save the 2 minute embarrassment issue.

Alright, now go crush a beer can on your forehead, bro.

Virginity is clearly a big deal to Derek, since he mentioned that mostly out of nowhere.

@Derek you need to further hide the desperate/needy part of your personality. The most attractive kind of man to women is the one who does his own thing and takes time out of his important and busy schedule for one woman. Not a dude at a party who leaves with 5 phone numbers after asking 20 women.

Derek should totally get out there, throw a few negs, pull out a gambit, and before you know it he'll have opened a two-set.

I didn't say that, so I don't see the problem here. Anyway, thanks for taking time out from annoying other people to enlighten me.

thats exactly what you're saying. you're way of relationships is the right way and he should do it your way, get off your high horse man you aren't cool now because you found someone to go out with

thats exactly what you're saying. you're way of relationships is the right way and he should do it your way, get off your high horse man you aren't cool now because you found someone to go out with

Do you even understand English? Here's what you said:

who are you to say thats not what he wants in his life?

I didn't say that that's not what he wants in life, you imbecile. What you're accusing me of saying now is that I'm telling him that he should do things my way. That doesn't mean the same thing. And yes, you're right that I'm telling him to do things my way. He can ignore it or he can take the advice. People do this sort of thing all the time. Deal with it.

ps - Learn about punctuation, retard.

what's punctuation?

you told him to not live his life a certain way, what if he wants to? you are not special or unique snowflake man

It's not like I don't pursue women, I just haven't been succesful with them yet for some reason. I am not afraid to talk to any women or people. I and people around me seem confused as to why I'm not succesful. I play guitar and lift weights, two hobbies that are supposed to be attractive. I'll just keep pursuing them, at the moment I need more options though. All my recent ones are either in relationships, ignored me, or both.
:lol: at the Dumb and Dumber haircut comment. I'm considering growing my hair a little longer when I come back from Spain in late July. I'm going to be in Spain for a month taking classes at a university.

This guy lifts weights too:

Does the word narcissism come to mind? Stop worrying about what you have to offer and just try to be enjoyable to be around. Nobody worth a shit wants to hang out with the richest, most muscular, most able dude in the world if he's a boring, self-absorbed cunt (not saying that YOU are by any means >_<)

Derek should totally get out there, throw a few negs, pull out a gambit, and before you know it he'll have opened a two-set.

Hahahah, I like to read PUA manuals when I'm bored and need a laugh or two. A couple of forums I visit have moronic teenage american members that stick to those books like the bible, always a source of amusement :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize I was doing that. What should I do instead?
Yes, I admit I'm a needy and desperate person, but I try to hide that part of my personality.

Dude, you're wrapped way too tightly around this. You need to relax. You sound like you'd be ecstatic if someone handed you a textbook on the matter; but unfortunately, textbooks rarely help one get laid.

I don't know man, maybe burn one before you head out to your next party or something, because it sounds like you need to calm your nerves.

The only good tip is to grow thicker skin and learn by trial and error. People who claim that "women are attracted to this and that" are full of shit. Women, just like men, like different things of course, and the only way to find out if you click is by talking to them. The vast majority of the time you won't, but when you learn that it's no big deal to get turned down (my mantra :err:), you can simply move on, repeat.

The only good tip is to grow thicker skin and learn by trial and error. People who claim that "women are attracted to this and that" are full of shit. Women, just like men, like different things of course, and the only way to find out if you click is by talking to them. The vast majority of the time you won't, but when you learn that it's no big deal to get turned down (my mantra :err:), you can simply move on, repeat.
Good advice. Also, try not to go into social situations hoping to meet a single girl that you will like, because more often than not it won't happen. Instead just try to be as social as you can, and eventually you will probably meet someone who likes you or perhaps even sleep with you. I am a person who tends to overthink things (you seem to be the same way) so this can be difficult, but just keep this advice in mind. It will help you enjoy social situations more because you will have lower expectations and you won't seem as desperate.

I'd argue that you should stay away from the PUA stuff but I don't know if that's the right move. I believe that Pick Up Artist stuff does not work per se, but does work as a ritual guys use to convince themselves to talk to women. The more women you talk to, the more likely you will meet one you like, even if it means acting like an idiot when you first meet her.

I believe that Pick Up Artist stuff does not work per se, but does work as a ritual guys use to convince themselves to talk to women. The more women you talk to, the more likely you will meet one you like, even if it means acting like an idiot when you first meet her.

Basically. Guys perceive it as a results-getting system, so they get confident using it, and the confidence plays into results, as opposed to the system providing them.

I think Runk really hit on something important when he said that women like different things. It's obvious but you wouldn't know it from a lot of the advice in this thread and elsewhere. There are plenty of things you can do to up your odds (nice clothes, hygiene, being handsome), but in the end your best bet is to meet girls until you find one where you are her type.

Hey everyone. I didn't mean to insinuate a fight between Cythraul and rms. I will take everyone's advice and keep it in mind. I shouldn't be bothered by little success with women despite being 21. I just need to have fun with the situation.
At Einherjar: I'm one of the most anxious/nervous people you'll ever meet. It helped me focus when I played sports and perform to the best of my ability, so it should do the same in other areas of my life.