New Social Thread

It's funny, but it's also a real suggestion. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but it's worth thinking about if you really want to get laid.

So the Chinese are creating drugs like Mr. Smiley to attack America. Those recent child murders were carried out by test subjects.

I am super cereal.

Sure women like different things, but I don't know any women who aren't mentally unstable basket cases who don't prefer a confident strong guy over a nervous weak one. It's biology.

Sure women like different things, but I don't know any women who aren't mentally unstable basket cases who don't prefer a confident strong guy over a nervous weak one. It's biology.

The weak ones have to drink shit and then shit fucking shit frfh.

I think we should also go over some suggestions for Derek to consider after he finally seals the deal.

For instance, ensure that you've cleared your bowels before spending the night. Nothing's more embarrassing than waking up next to a hot chick and having to dump a load in her bathroom.

Also, it's not sexy to go limp or shake nervously while lovemaking.

A couple of my local friends are learning shamisen and I wanna join the party, but Japanese people use this frigging weird music reading method using kanji instead of staff notation and I find that a huge turnoff.

Okay, I'm done with post-fucked women. I'm done with horsechick. Tommorow I'll be a man once again, not a fucking cunt who's acting like a friend of some bitch. It's nature, it's a jungle.

I think we should also go over some suggestions for Derek to consider after he finally seals the deal.

For instance, ensure that you've cleared your bowels before spending the night. Nothing's more embarrassing than waking up next to a hot chick and having to dump a load in her bathroom.
I still haven't kissed a girl yet either. Though a couple have kissed me over the years and I've gotten hugs and phone numbers.

Maybe you should let it just come to you and not think about it too much. Let a girl come on to you or something. Go out, mingle, have some fun, and not worry about anything. Or you could go for girls that you know that are already interested in you. Sometimes it is a lot easier like that. I'm not an expert in dating because I always pick crappy guys, but as of right now with my relationship, I'm very happy and I let it come to me.

Just don't try. That is when things actually happen.

Also, make it seem as though you're not really interested in the women you're talking to. Just talk to them to be polite and not because you secretly want to get in their pants.

So you didn't kiss back?
:lol: No. I was in elementary school the first time, middle school the second one, and an interested MILF did it to me recently.
They didn't come at romantic moments, just girls coming up to see me. I've been shy with women in the past, always hoping they'll make the first move. Though now I'm changing that and actively trying to get in position to make the first move. I had a chance to do it 1 1/2 years ago with a girl who had a boyfriend. But I didn't because I was too shy and afraid. I should've given it a shot though. I might've gotten experience. She let me come to her room a few times. All I ever did was give her a hug. I'm not upset about the past, though I want to change what I've been doing.
Don't ask why I'm always involved with girls in relationships.:lol:
I believe all the women I've tried to peak interest in me in the past few years are all in relationships now. Some of them weren't when I was attempting this though.

Okay, I'm done with post-fucked women. I'm done with horsechick. Tommorow I'll be a man once again, not a fucking cunt who's acting like a friend of some bitch. It's nature, it's a jungle.

:kickass:
Good on you, man. I hate post-fucked women so much. So god damn much.

Does anyone else think Derek is a slightly less pissed off Chris-chan?

450px-chris-chan-babygotback.jpg

I kid, I kid. But seriously Derek stay away from females until you're ready.