New Social Thread

The way people type online tends to develop as a habit, and its not easy changing a habit, so give Stephanie a break. For however long she's been using the internet, she's probably typed the way she's typed, and it most likely isn't going to change.
sorry i missed your 80th birthday grandpa

Which you carry by the handle while flagging everyone in sight with it, right? I got flagged by Army personnel when I was deployed all the time, apparently the Army doesn't teach muzzle awareness.

Which you carry by the handle while flagging everyone in sight with it, right? I got flagged by Army personnel when I was deployed all the time, apparently the Army doesn't teach muzzle awareness.

This is my safety, sir
Hoot.JPG

dear dakryn, don't read anything into this post because I know you will I just simply like that movie and that character and your post reminded me of him that is all so please don't overreact please because that is not what I intend please thank you okay.

low ready..but i see all senior NCO's do the caribeaner(sp?) on the IBA and just have it straight up and down which appears much better than a sling

low ready..but i see all senior NCO's do the caribeaner(sp?) on the IBA and just have it straight up and down which appears much better than a sling

I meant carrying it by the "carrying handle" (rear sight). Granted, most of the Army at Al Asad at the time were activated reservists.

I prefer a lowrider grip on the alt shaft below the left sight. Gives me better control on the APU when I'm in motion, and the ballistics improve when the target flounders.

And I teach muzzle awareness at my local S&M club.