New Social Thread

hehehehe

I done had a great weekend. I been to Man-Purse's city to see his band play. They have groupies which is kind of cool. I done ate ice cream.

Had a late night last night.

Went over to a friend's for a "Memorial Weekend" party. Drained almost two kegs worth of beer, played some pong, talked with good people. At the end of the night (about 3:30-4 a.m.) me and four other guys found ourselves down by the bonfire which was still raging. So we burned one and attempted to roll another log onto it, which was about twelve feet long, two feet in diameter and weighed a fucking ton. We were unsuccessful, but we had some good laughs out of it. Then one guy began getting running starts and leaping over the firepit. He crashed and burned (literally) a couple times.

I do not act like that with him or around him. I was myself and got as close as I thought I should be. I knew him for about two years so I pretty much knew a lot about him. I already know the answer to this. It was wanting to break up. He said "This month and a half has been great and all, but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have and I might move so I don't want anything to happen to either of us while we are apart. I know you understand." and I do. So I am back to single Steph again. Oh well.

Yeah, he already did. And no, we did not. I mean, there was some messing around but we didn't have actual intercourse. I am still not ready.

People are going to say they should use replay, but if they used replay for every close first base call the games would last forever because there is usually like one a game. People always bitch about baseball being boring so they shouldn't do something to increase that. Instant replay on home runs I am totally for, but this is an extremely exceptional circumstance.

I wonder how that girl who took that picture of herself with that un-flushed toilet in the background feels today. She must have gone through hell when that picture started spreading.