New Social Thread

Man wtf. So I set up two of my friends and they hit it off and now they are both complaining to me about each other. I should be getting paid for this.

Because I'm a meddling bitch. Nah, but they're meant to be together. He likes hitting women, she loves getting hit. Both are tall DJs.

My brother is nineteen and acts like a thirteen-year-old girl. He always finds something new to start a tantrum about. My parents don't exactly help by giving him empty threats that just fuel his fits.

He also acts like an inconsiderate asshole. He didn't shower one morning and then biked more than ten miles. Then he sprawled himself shirtless on the sofa and bitched when we told him he made the sofa stink. He also went on a long tangent about how he doesn't want to wash his hair. Ugh. Maybe if he grows the fuck up I'll offer him respect.

listening to this song at the same time as Neo Inferno 262's Hacking The Holy code. :kickass: :kickass: I suggest trying this to anyone that has the album it's fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck everyone and everything (I.e. I lost my keys and it's gonna cost me $75 to get my lock changed FML).

I need to start unplugging my computer before going out.

Last night I went to a dubstep concert but I guess I didn't like the way people were dancing so apparently I started moshpits. I remember being in a pretty intense one where other people were participating, but it's possible I was just the drunk asshole tackling random people who were trying to have a good time. Did lose my keys, though. Tonight we're probably going to a bar near the venue I was at last night, so on the way I'll just pop in and ask if they were found. Worth a shot.

I am going stag to a wedding today. I am leaving in a little over an hour. The reception will probably be stupid and I'll end up leaving an hour into the damn thing because I will be extremely bored. I have no idea why I do this to myself.

I was reading the website and it says that there is a pool table available for use in the 'private' party room. Hopefully that is available so I can just spend a few hours honing my billiard skillz. Karaoke wouldn't be bad either if they have it at the reception.

I am going stag to a wedding today. I am leaving in a little over an hour. The reception will probably be stupid and I'll end up leaving an hour into the damn thing because I will be extremely bored. I have no idea why I do this to myself.

I was reading the website and it says that there is a pool table available for use in the 'private' party room. Hopefully that is available so I can just spend a few hours honing my billiard skillz. Karaoke wouldn't be bad either if they have it at the reception.
I've been playing billiards a lot lately at college. It's been fun, and I want to keep improving my skills.
At WAIF: I just paid about a 100 $ to get a new starter on my car so we're both in auto disarray. :lol:

My brother got me the new Kindle 3. Though, i rarely read books, maybe this will create a spark inside me and i'll start reading.

When I have my own home, there will be no books whatsoever. It's a dead medium and takes up a fucking ass of space. Also, I consider beds totally unnecessary, it's like a stativ for a matress, so why don't you just fucking buy a matress. It's like, you sleep on the matress anyway.

My brother got me the new Kindle 3. Though, i rarely read books, maybe this will create a spark inside me and i'll start reading.

my sister and I got our mom the nook reader, and it's pretty neat looking. I was more impressed with the nook than the kindle...may actually convince me to get one

I think reading a book is like listening to an album on vinyl.

Sure reading a story on a screen or listening to an album on an ipod is less of a hassle, but it doesn't have the feeling of staring at the large cover art, or flipping a page.