New Social Thread

It was actually the keys to my dorm room. I don't have a car, or even a driver's license.
Got the keys back last night. Went back to the place and they had them. Very happy.
Then my bassist and I got our drummer really drunk and tried to get him to fuck a fat girl, but we overdid it and he was just retarded. I'd payed about $20 for shots for him, and was decently drunk myself, so I decided to get my money's worth out of him. He wasn't gonna fuck a fat girl, but we did get him to do a whole bunch of really stupid shit (tackled a mailbox, pushed over scooters and motorcycles, peed in someone's gas tank, and vomited all over the front window of American Apparel). That stuff was completely idiotic and destructive and part of me feels bad, but it's really fun to take advantage of stupid drunk people. At one point I just handed him a bottle of tabasco sauce and he just started chugging it...

I've always wanted to catch someone in the act of doing something stupid to my property so that I could put a bullet in their head. Being drunk and dumb is one thing, but when you start messing with other people's shit you need beat up and/or a bullet in your head tbh.

I think you need to start acting like you've actually drank before because sooner than later someone is going to royally fuck you up for being a twat. If you're smart you'll follow my advice.

I've always wanted to catch someone in the act of doing something stupid to my property so that I could put a bullet in their head. Being drunk and dumb is one thing, but when you start messing with other people's shit you need beat up and/or a bullet in your head tbh.

I always considered saying this to be so American-styled. "If somebody messes with my property then I have a right to shoot him in the head". First of all, it's stupid, and also - I kinda imagine Clint Eastwood saying it, but I don't think anybody else can pull it off without being judged as a retard by normal intelligent people.

First off, the human population wouldn't suffer from the loss of one asshole who enjoys getting plastered and fucking up stuff people spent a lot of time and money to acquire. It's an asshole thing to do, and I have no time or patience for assholes.

Secondly, if I was ever lucky enough to catch someone in the act, they wouldn't be the first person I've ever shot in the head, although I may consider popping one in their knee instead so that I could tortue them as opposed to letting them off easy via headshot. I guess it all depends on my mood.

I don't think I'd kill a burglar, unless he was trying to kill me. I'd just beat the shit out of rim and rape him, like Krampus said. I'd also take pictures of me beating and raping the burglar and post them right here on the pics thread.

:lol: I wasn't serious about the shooting people part, I thought I made it obvious enough but I guess not, my bad. I prefer fists to guns, but you never know nowadays.

I really do think WAIF needs to chill with the vandalism, that's just not cool mang.

:lol: I wasn't serious about the shooting people part, I thought I made it obvious enough but I guess not, my bad. I prefer fists to guns, but you never know nowadays.

I really do think WAIF needs to chill with the vandalism, that's just not cool mang.
Yeah, I feel bad. But anyone who owns a scooter has it coming.
Also, I have never attacked anyone's property. I just got my friend raging drunk and pointed him towards stuff.
Next time I think we'll just encourage him to be mean to fat girls.

Why not just confine the potential victims of drunken stupidity to the people in your group participating in the drunken stupidity? Take turns punching each other in the sack or something.

But not as douchey either.

Of course making fun at someone else's expense is my forte, but being an outright asshole isn't something to be proud of tbh.

go to lunch with my weird sgt turns out hes a metuhl fan playing Helloween as we jump in and I ask hey uh no shit you like helloween and he asks me if I know this tune which is of course by fates warning's awaken the guardian album and this dude has somewhat of a good taste.