New Social Thread

Yeah, I feel bad. But anyone who owns a scooter has it coming.
Also, I have never attacked anyone's property. I just got my friend raging drunk and pointed him towards stuff.
Next time I think we'll just encourage him to be mean to fat girls.

You've turned into an asshole. If I ever see you I'm gonna kick your ass, because you deserve it.

Mathiäs;9458710 said:
You've turned into an asshole. If I ever see you I'm gonna kick your ass, because you deserve it.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I agree, though I'm not a believer in violence. Really, WAIF, this is beyond the rants of yours that I would read in the voice of a twelve-year-old boy.

...and when you're done, maybe a class on logical reasoning & causality. For the both of you :D

I feel bad about knocking over the motorcycles, but not really about the other stuff. At the beginning of the night my friend basically announced his intention to get belligerently drunk and do stupid shit, so my role was more about guiding him towards appropriate targets than really inciting stuff.

It was actually the keys to my dorm room. I don't have a car, or even a driver's license.
Got the keys back last night. Went back to the place and they had them. Very happy.
Then my bassist and I got our drummer really drunk and tried to get him to fuck a fat girl, but we overdid it and he was just retarded. I'd payed about $20 for shots for him, and was decently drunk myself, so I decided to get my money's worth out of him. He wasn't gonna fuck a fat girl, but we did get him to do a whole bunch of really stupid shit (tackled a mailbox, pushed over scooters and motorcycles, peed in someone's gas tank, and vomited all over the front window of American Apparel). That stuff was completely idiotic and destructive and part of me feels bad, but it's really fun to take advantage of stupid drunk people. At one point I just handed him a bottle of tabasco sauce and he just started chugging it...
You played the role of instrigator quite well. A role I've played in my life also.

I encourage you to continue to have your friends vomit on American Apparel. Vomiting on glass windows ain't no thang. In general vandalism is lame though. Like kids who smashed the family jack o lantern on Halloween - how is that funny or whatever? It just makes people sad.

Being mean to fat girls is really cruel and unnecessary though. Being a fat girl is torment enough without people pointing it out to you.

Devasya Chāyā;9459096 said:
WAIF, you sound even more like an asshole now.
Yeah, I know.

I encourage you to continue to have your friends vomit on American Apparel. Vomiting on glass windows ain't no thang. In general vandalism is lame though. Like kids who smashed the family jack o lantern on Halloween - how is that funny or whatever? It just makes people sad.

Being mean to fat girls is really cruel and unnecessary though. Being a fat girl is torment enough without people pointing it out to you.
Only the desperate-for-cock landwhales who start grinding on random dudes hoping someone will fuck them. They deserve it.
I wouldn't damage something someone had made themselves, and I feel bad about the motorcycles.
Talked to my friend, though, and he said he had an awesome time as far as he remembers and wants to go drinking again next weekend. We agreed to tone it down on the crime, though.

What is your problem with American Apparel?