New Social Thread

Meh. I don't listen to albums on vinyl, so no problem there for me. I think vinyls are old-fashioned, takes a lot of space and no one uses them anymore. The majority of people use cds.

At WAIF: I just paid about a 100 $ to get a new starter on my car so we're both in auto disarray. :lol:

Continuing on this theme, I found out while spending the weekend in DC that their parking enforcement personnel are a bit more diligent than the ones in Richmond, as I got a nice $100 reminder that my registration tags expired in August :S

Continuing on this theme, I found out while spending the weekend in DC that their parking enforcement personnel are a bit more diligent than the ones in Richmond, as I got a nice $100 reminder that my registration tags expired in August :S

Geeze Grant, it's nearly November.

At WAIF: I just paid about a 100 $ to get a new starter on my car so we're both in auto disarray. :lol:

It was actually the keys to my dorm room. I don't have a car, or even a driver's license.
Got the keys back last night. Went back to the place and they had them. Very happy.
Then my bassist and I got our drummer really drunk and tried to get him to fuck a fat girl, but we overdid it and he was just retarded. I'd payed about $20 for shots for him, and was decently drunk myself, so I decided to get my money's worth out of him. He wasn't gonna fuck a fat girl, but we did get him to do a whole bunch of really stupid shit (tackled a mailbox, pushed over scooters and motorcycles, peed in someone's gas tank, and vomited all over the front window of American Apparel). That stuff was completely idiotic and destructive and part of me feels bad, but it's really fun to take advantage of stupid drunk people. At one point I just handed him a bottle of tabasco sauce and he just started chugging it...

The big blue drop-boxes or individual family mailboxes?
I got this guy to knock over a drop-box in front of a crowd just by pointing at it and saying "dude, you should knock that over." Also, we passed on of the motorcycles he'd knocked over previously and it had been righted and I just pointed and he knocked it over again.