New Social Thread

HOW BOUT SOME MOTHAFUCKIN VECTORMAN
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h0wQRDN50c&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGGL2yl6rc&feature=related[/ame]
OH IS DAT SOME TWISTED METAL 2?!?

I feel terrible for remembering not only that your avatar is the artwork for Phyrexian Negator, but that it's a 5/3 with trample, costing 2B, with the drawback that for every point of damage dealt to it you must sacrifice a permanent. It's a rare from Urza's Legacy (Was it Urza's Legacy? The one with the flask symbol).

I have not played Magic in years, aside from the duels of the planeswalkers thing.

Forever a dork.
I haven't played magic seriously since Mirrodin either, but you can't help it but like the game anyway. :p

I haven't played magic seriously since Mirrodin either, but you can't help it but like the game anyway. :p
Yeah, that was pretty much exactly when I gave up, sometime around Darksteel.

Phyrexia's back in the newest block, btw.
NICE. I feel like a lot of people don't appreciate how FUCKING METAL the old black cards that dealt with Phyrexia were. All these images of ruthless killing machines, half steel and and flesh, and fucking unknowable lovecraftian horrors. SO COOL.

looking thru job search results, man, im not liking what im finding, geez. i think it settles it that im gonna move out of mtl pretty soon. thank goodness.

I just got 6 likes in the space of 5 mins for making the simple remark of 'I would like to have sex with you please!' on Katy Perry's facebook status,that is my good deed for the day!
Also racking up quite a few 'likes' for my ingenious comment of 'Justin Biebler is a cunt and i'd like to see him die'.

I just got 6 likes in the space of 5 mins for making the simple remark of 'I would like to have sex with you please!' on Katy Perry's facebook status,that is my good deed for the day!
Also racking up quite a few 'likes' for my ingenious comment of 'Justin Biebler is a cunt and i'd like to see him die'.

For your animosity towards Justin Bieber to have any validity at all you need to be able to spell his name. I'm sorry, those are the rules.

So, I've been having intermittent chest pain and high blood pressure readings lately so I went to the doc today and he prescribed...Xanax. My EKG and BP readings were normal and he couldn't contribute these episodes to anything since they were so sporadic (and it's only been two weeks). I think it's an accurate diagnosis since I've had a pretty stressful two weeks of work...