New Social Thread

prepare to be a zombie, i used to be on klonopin and when i'd take too much i'd be hella out of it and laughing and not remember most of what happened (sometimes not a bad thing, other times definitely a bad thing)

prepare to be a zombie, i used to be on klonopin and when i'd take too much i'd be hella out of it and laughing and not remember most of what happened (sometimes not a bad thing, other times definitely a bad thing)

Why were you taking it too much? It's not safe taking more than the prescribed dose.

Why were you taking it too much? It's not safe taking more than the prescribed dose.

your dose obviously depends on the situation as it's not something you take at intervals, it's more as needed. it affects everyone differently though so you never know, i usually was fine but could notice some of the negative effects, others barely feel it, some people go 100% braindead zombie and pass out.

For your animosity towards Justin Bieber to have any validity at all you need to be able to spell his name. I'm sorry, those are the rules.

For your information I deliberatley inserted an l for comedic value,whether it not it was recieved in the fashion it was meant is uncertain but anyway,who gives a fuck.

Hope you stay healthy, Ozz. My family has a history of heart issues. My uncle has had multiple bypass surgeries, my other uncle has diabetes, and my father has chronic high blood pressure.

i just went through a job interview again and overall, i heard something I didn't want to hear. with that in mind, I'm just gonna move on to my next interview tomorrow and hopefully that one works out better than today's interview. believe it or not i actually had a job offer from my 1st interview but i turned it down due to hazardous working conditions involved. well, i got 2 more interviews to go...lets see what happens.

Hope you stay healthy, Ozz. My family has a history of heart issues. My uncle has had multiple bypass surgeries, my other uncle has diabetes, and my father has chronic high blood pressure.

Paternal Grandfather: Alcoholism and Colon Cancer
Paternal Grandmother: Various lung issues
Maternal Grandmother: Type 2 Diabeetus
Maternal Grandfather: Coronary Artery Disease/Heart Attack at 60
Dad: High blood pressure/cholesterol
I had a cardiac ablation at 15 for PAT

I'm fucked.

Shit. Still though, you're still (kinda) young, you can beat the odds if you live healthily i.e. don't smoke/drink excessively/eat cheeseburgers all the time.

I wish I knew if I had any genetic predispositions but alas being adopted. At least I'm not my parents' biological child, or I'd be a tall white girl with a Cherokee nose and weird Dutch head shape.

I had a total snob metalhead moment today in school. We did this statistics lab where we had to test our times in completing a maze in silence, listening to Mozart, and then listening to some deathcore song. (actually, my fastest time by far was while listening to the deathcore song)

But anyway, as soon as the teacher put on the deathcore, everyone seriously flipped a shit as if it was the absolute most shocking combination of sounds ever. Listen, the song was absolutely terrible and I get that extreme metally music like that isn't everyone's thing. I'm not one of those guys that's all like "ZOMG METUHL IS GREATER THAN ALL!" and I get that people like different music and even when getting into metal, need time to 'get used' to stuff like growls (even I took awhile to get into stuff like black metal).

Basically, I totally raged on the inside while hearing people laugh and be all like "OMG SCARIEST MUSIC EVER" "WHY WOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO THAT" "WHATS THE POINT IF YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS" as if making or liking that type of music is so unfathomable. At this point in the post, I don't really know what point I'm trying to make (maybe that people need to grow a pair and respect other genres?) but anyway today was just the first time in awhile that I've actually been pissed off by someone being all shocked by metal (in this case it was deathcore, but its the same thing really for most people). I didn't say anything about it, but still....

I had a total snob metalhead moment today in school. We did this statistics lab where we had to test our times in completing a maze in silence, listening to Mozart, and then listening to some deathcore song. (actually, my fastest time by far was while listening to the deathcore song)

But anyway, as soon as the teacher put on the deathcore, everyone seriously flipped a shit as if it was the absolute most shocking combination of sounds ever. Listen, the song was absolutely terrible and I get that extreme metally music like that isn't everyone's thing. I'm not one of those guys that's all like "ZOMG METUHL IS GREATER THAN ALL!" and I get that people like different music and even when getting into metal, need time to 'get used' to stuff like growls (even I took awhile to get into stuff like black metal).

Basically, I totally raged on the inside while hearing people laugh and be all like "OMG SCARIEST MUSIC EVER" "WHY WOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO THAT" "WHATS THE POINT IF YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS" as if making or liking that type of music is so unfathomable. At this point in the post, I don't really know what point I'm trying to make (maybe that people need to grow a pair and respect other genres?) but anyway today was just the first time in awhile that I've actually been pissed off by someone being all shocked by metal (in this case it was deathcore, but its the same thing really for most people). I didn't say anything about it, but still....

Haha, that wouldn't make me angry at all. I realize that most people just find metal silly.