New Social Thread

I just think that whenever a metalhead says something like my post, the general response is to "just get over it" but I think every person needs to be told that to. I'm not flipping a shit when someone presses play on a Justin Bieber song. Everyone, including metalheads, needs to chill and realize that its just music and nothing to necessarily make judgments about.

Whenever a metal fan says something like that, I've always found the general response to be along the lines of "ugh don't be so close-minded, like, gawd"... these are the very same people that go on to start saying the same kind of dumb shit about metal, like "LOL U CANT EVEN HEAR THE WORDS WHO WOULD LISTEN TO THIS"

Or at least that's how it is where I live. It's not even the idiocy that ticks me off, it's the hypocrisy. There's so many of these dumb bitches here that it sorta disgusts me.

Well I like some mainstream music, that some here would probably consider "garbage" also (Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Four Year Strong, Sharks!, etc).

But my point is that there are people here that act like utter retards about metal all the time, then get bent out of shape when someone does the same about their music (usually it's either 17-year old idiot girls that adore that Justin Bieber, or retarded dudes who think that Avenged Sevenfold is the "heaviest you can get without being shit"). I'm glad I am no longer in high school, since that shit's revolting.

It's not even just metal either, it can be anything slightly different from the normal mainstream and people will get hurr durr bout it.

I swear I have added ten years onto my life by quitting trying to talk about music with anyone who isn't a rabid audiophile or fan of the genre. It's just not worth the inevitable annoyance. I sound like a total snob with a high-and-mighty complex, and I accept that at my core, I am.

I love when shit like that happens. V5 and a friend of mine from high school became fast friends from one of my facebook statuses last night because they were both into Noise.

Hey, does anyone here believe in destiny or a pre-determined outcome in life? Cuz lately I've been feeling like I have a certain fate that awaits me. That concerns me. fuck.

Hey Krampus, are you still in Japan? Did you feel that earthquake? I know you guys had that 7.9 a bit ago, but news reports are coming in that you just received an 8.8

Google reports:
29 minutes ago 6.4 Near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
49 minutes ago 8.8 Near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
2 days ago 7.2 Near the east coast of Honshu, Japan

Fukuoka is on the other West side of Japan in the South, and from what I understand the tsunamis are hitting the east side of the island

oh and California has a tsunami warning as well for the morning

New thread posted for earthquake info including live feed and pictures.

I watched three entire villages destroyed instantaneously. I watched people in cars swept to their deaths. I saw a wave as long as the coast.

What a horrible misery for Japan.

Fukuoka is on the other West side of Japan in the South, and from what I understand the tsunamis are hitting the east side of the island

oh and California has a tsunami warning as well for the morning

Really? I'm hearing on the local news that there's only a warning for Hawaii, not the west coast of the US.

edit: nevermind, I just heard that there was a tsunami watch, which means the conditions are such that it could happen, but isn't a warning that it will happen.

edit again: well derp, now it's been upgraded to a warning.

If im going to be singing in a powermetal band I need a chainmail shirt. but no clue where to get one.
I can only find the extremely expensive ones

I remember my friend was making one (I don't know what the shit that was for, he was weird and definately didn't sing in any band. I remember he was on some surgery of balls and he had one tit visibly bigger than the other one because of archery, FUCK, so yeah, the chainmail was for archery, fuckdammit my logic).

If im going to be singing in a powermetal band I need a chainmail shirt. but no clue where to get one.
I can only find the extremely expensive ones

WHAT A STUPID FUCKING QUESTION

Get thee to Rivendell and have the elves make you one out of fucking Mithril. God you're such an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!