New Social Thread

Well go fucking find Frodo then and ask for his cloak.

While you're at it why don't you grab me some Shire food because that shit is probably pretty good.

Alright

afW4C.png

I keep getting this bullshit popping up in the pics thread and this thread. It's actually force crashed Chrome a few times, and I am picking up fucking malware info.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I keep getting this bullshit popping up in the pics thread and this thread. It's actually force crashed Chrome a few times, and I am picking up fucking malware info.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

That's what you get for using the blue theme.

Red theme is for faggots with no aesthetic taste.

Get some fucking class you heathens.

When the old red theme was changed, the blue one was made the default and all you sheeple accepted it like obediant little ignorant peons.

DOWN WITH THE BLUE USURPER

Seriously though the first part is true.

Yeah I still use red because it's more metal and oldschool than blue.

Also that metalseek authentication popup seems to have been sorted thank Christ.

I'm still getting that metalseek authentication popup in some threads like the Beer Thread

FUCK I FUCKING HATE BEING WRONG

I'd rather be dead than wrong 90% of the time

Stop being a woman.

How could I seriously be the first person to say this? I'm disappointed in this forum now.

P.S. Blue theme ftw. Also, the old and new red themes are different. I can't remember exactly what was changed because it's been a couple years now that I've been running the blue. But it was something that made me not like it anymore, aside from blue being easier on my retinas.