New Social Thread

Just bought some fake weed and am listening to Deathhammer's Forever Ripping Fast. :kickass:

Yea, fuck banking institutions actually acting responsibly with extending credit.

How is that acting responsibly? My credit is flawless first off. Secondly, I can more than afford/manage any and all credit I'm given because I'm responsibile with my money and pay off my debts in a timely manner. In reality, I was doing both of us a favor; I wanted consolidate my credit and give a good bank a little coin via interest on the credit card I wanted. I have the cash to pay it off, but it looks better if I have something to show for it in the end instead of merely a paid off loan (i.e. a nice, large, credit limit with no balance). The credit union is losing out on money (aka bad for business) and is basically screwing me over from improving my credit overall.

And also, Chase is notorious for fucking over their customers. Ldo, read up on banks ffs before you come at me bro with your sarcastic comments. k holla back

You're questioning how responsible it is for a bank to not give a person a credit limit higher than their monthly gross income? I appreciate what you want, but I am stating that I think it's a wise decision for banks/credit unions for being more restrictive with extending credit in any form.

Can they not give you a loan instead for 10k with a lower interest rate than the one you have with SM?

edit: decided I don't want to argue about this. I do want to say that your last comment was totally uncalled for. I'm usually game to kick someone while their down in good fun, but that was unnecessary.

I'll go to the movies with ya Krig if you let me eat an entire large popcorn by myself!

Congrats Belligerent! I hope you have a daughter so you can hit on her friends when she becomes a teenager.

KD I've heard the same about Chase. Sorry mang.

Pessimism, fake weed is synthetic stuff designed to produce similar effects. I've only smoked one kind (Vapor Genie) and while the taste was completely different, kind of like smoking chai tea leaves, the effects were very very similar.

I thought he was talking about getting ripped off when he said fake weed. Some douche dealers put in ordinary grass in one of the bags if you buy in batches to dumb customers that don't know any better and probably won't come back.