New Social Thread

I tell my mom that I only have one friend to see shitty movies with and she says in a sad voice that I need a girlfriend. Dammit
She craves Kriglets. Lesser Krigspawn.

Thanks to all of you, it was planned and it's about time tbh...i'll be 31 this April:erk:
Congrats!
Nothing wrong with having one later on. That's how old my parents were when they had me, and I wouldn't want to have one before then...nothing wrong with actually being able to support your family.

That's because you're a nutcase who lives in a fantasy land of guns, republicans and power metal, and loves the smell of poop

zabu of nΩd;9714533 said:
That's because you're a nutcase who lives in a fantasy land of guns, republicans and power metal, and loves the smell of poop

man you're like the episode of "the big bang theory" where Penny tells Howard he's creepy. too real!

Hey Krampus, do you know of any good facial cream to get rid of black circles under one's eyes? Preferably a good brand that is sold in a place like Wal-Mart or Target. I don't know anything about this and I was researching some brands last night but no place near me sells them.

Ya I know this sounds pretty gay but with my lack of sleep due to working a lot and school, I perpetually have these spots under my eyes and they bother me. If you know of anything let me know please?

Hey Krampus, do you know of any good facial cream to get rid of black circles under one's eyes? Preferably a good brand that is sold in a place like Wal-Mart or Target. I don't know anything about this and I was researching some brands last night but no place near me sells them.

Ya I know this sounds pretty gay but with my lack of sleep due to working a lot and school, I perpetually have these spots under my eyes and they bother me. If you know of anything let me know please?

Sorry man, I am not a girly girl. I wash my face with harsh bar soap and don't use any creams or products except SPF 50 when I go outside - I'm sure I will regret this later.

I have read in a lot of fashion magazines that the only way to get rid of dark circles is to get more sleep. You could wear concealer (makeup) designed specifically to conceal undereye circles, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to do that.

Is it completely out of the question to shoot for an extra hour of sleep per night?

Sorry man, I am not a girly girl. I wash my face with harsh bar soap and don't use any creams or products except SPF 50 when I go outside - I'm sure I will regret this later.

I have read in a lot of fashion magazines that the only way to get rid of dark circles is to get more sleep. You could wear concealer (makeup) designed specifically to conceal undereye circles, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to do that.

Is it completely out of the question to shoot for an extra hour of sleep per night?

Um...I suppose I could try to get more sleep, but even if I average 8 hours a night I still get these dark areas under my eyes, albeit not as bad. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm white as a ghost due to winter. Oh well, thanks for the help anyways.