New Social Thread

Getting tan is exactly why white people age like shit. They are not designed to be tan and it gives them wrinkles but so many retards go out without protection and get sunburned. Of course there are genetic factors too. MP is paler than KD and wears sunscreen religiously but he still has crows' feet at age 25.

Asians are obsessed with sunscreen and creams and shit. Japanese chicks carry parasols and wear elbow length gloves in the summer. They look ridiculous but on the flip side they look awesome when they're 45 and still wrinkle-free.

The moral of the story is wear sunscreen I guess.

High five Episteme. I HATE being tan but I already have started getting dark simply from walking to work. It's not even spring yet!

I don't tan at all, but I sorta have an obsessive-compulsive thing where I wash my hands about 10x more than a normal person would.

I have old-man hands, and I am only (nearly) 21. FML.

I don't tan at all, but I sorta have an obsessive-compulsive thing where I wash my hands about 10x more than a normal person would.

I have old-man hands, and I am only (nearly) 21. FML.

I don't know about "old man hands", but mine are perpetually red and dry half way to my elbow for the same reason. Hand washing is just so much fun.

You mean like if I died in some sort of freak accident? I would hope my facebook friends on this site would get wind of it and post a nice memorial thread for me, and then those members who didn't like me would troll the thread. I would not respect them if they didn't troll my death thread.

That's col we are supporting the freedom fighters in Libya and Bahr- oh wait, I forgot, we are fighting the freedom fighters in Bahrain.....and Yemen..... Well at least we spread democracy to China right?

Wonder when people will realize "spreading democracy" has nothing to do with who we bomb?

That's col we are supporting the freedom fighters in Libya and Bahr- oh wait, I forgot, we are fighting the freedom fighters in Bahrain.....and Yemen..... Well at least we spread democracy to China right?

Wonder when people will realize "spreading democracy" has nothing to do with who we bomb?

ya...what he said.

In the event that Gaddafi is bombed away, there is a big chance that the political vacuum in the region will get filled by the Islamist forces within the opposition. Actions bordering on genocide can't be ignored, obviously, but this is and will be a shitty situation whatever happens.