New Social Thread

No, those are the people who think being conservative means mindlessly rejecting a ridiculing everything Fox News says is liberal.

There are no Stargate conventions, because you don't need to travel to one place for it.

So krampus, lay down the law here: You're Korean but live in Japan? How come? Do you speak both languages? If not, how do you get by? How come you speak English so well?

These are not questions posed because I want to get inside your pants, but because I genuinely want to know you (and then get inside your pants).

Colorado (or parts around there) UMers:

I am flying out to Denver tomorrow morning to visit some family. I will be there until Sunday. If you would be willing to hang out, let me know. It could only feasibly be done when my uncle and I hit up downtown Denver one evening.

Those fags haven't accepted the review I submitted like a week ago...fucking serves them right. Their bandwidth is probably exceeded because its awesomeness is clogging their server.

I got sick of trying to contribute to M-A when two bands I submitted, both of which are true metal bands with physical releases, got rejected.

Oh and my review of a NWOBHM album got rejected as well. Fags.

The thing I have noticed is that if there is a very well written negative review on a band's page, that review may mysteriously disappear, yet the ones that fellate releases usually get to just exist in peace and harmony.