New Social Thread

I feel like The Greys lately. Every day is a struggle to not kill myself. That's a bit much but you know what I mean.

Actually the last month was Greys month for me too. Don't know what the shit I'll be doing in future and I feel very empty inside.

Opposite here, I know exactly what I'm doing in the future and am super pumped to get there yet feel like something horrible is going to happen/i'm going to die/going to unable to do my future plans. It's a ridiculous bummer and completely based in an irrational fear; what the fucking fuck

Anyone else feeling like a balloon that is about to hit the ceilling? Like something big is about to happen that will interupt any future plans that anyone has?

I feel like The Greys lately. Every day is a struggle to not kill myself. That's a bit much but you know what I mean.

Be a god damn man and think about killing yourself three times a day, and when you eat lunch imagine how it would feel to just rip out your own throat and die on some poor fucking sap who doesn't know how to handle death.

So that was a huge waste of time...

I'm trying to consolidate a couple lines of credit I have outstanding right now, those being a Chase Freedom credit card with a $3k limit and a current balance of -$550 (seriously, they owe me money because I had a credit issued from my school), and a Sallie Mae loan around $10k. So I applied for a different credit card through my credit union, with whom I have a car loan, for a $10k credit limit to get rid of my current Chase card and pay off that loan that is ass raping me. I get a letter back from the CU stating they are offering me a limit of $2.5k. I was like, um, wtf over? So I called them up and found out that credit lines they offer are the equivalent to your gross monthly income. Granted, I knew CU's were more conservative, but I was pretty shocked when I heard this. The guy on the phone said, "So if you wanted $10k in credit, you would have to earn $10k gross a month." I retorted with, "Well, if I grossed $10k a month, I wouldn't be talking to you right now." We both laughed and that was the end of it.

I understand where they are coming from, but it's still annoying. Truth be told, I fucking hate credit and credit cards, but the higher my credit to debt ratio the better my credit is. But yet these institutions are preventing me from moving up another step on the credit ladder because my income isn't as high as they'd like. Not only that, but Chase is refusing to lower the interest rate on my card but is more than willing to extend my credit even higher.

Fucking crooks I tells ya. :mad: