New Social Thread

I'll check one of their giant cult books to see if I can join.

I had to sit through somthing like that while I was in the psych ward a while back. It was dumb as shit. They should honestly change the name to "Come here if you want to learn about jeezus".

That's where I went to one of their meetings. When all their eyes were on me when it was my turn to talk I was all like "oh shit, I have to tell them I've only been drunk like five times." It didn't matter. They took my silence as a signal that it was time to pray. Not kidding.

I bet it's not as bad as those insufferable church youth groups I've been dragged to a few times. They had instruments there, free for everyone to play whenever, so I was crankin' out some blastbeats on the drums. I was told to stop, as apparently blastbeats are the devil's work. :lol:

I bet it's not as bad as those insufferable church youth groups I've been dragged to a few times. They had instruments there, free for everyone to play whenever, so I was crankin' out some blastbeats on the drums. I was told to stop, as apparently blastbeats are the devil's work. :lol:

Surely you remember the Eleventh Commandment, "Thou shalt not perform blastbeats"?

I mean, c'mon.

Clearly Jews suck at making lists, as there were a shitload of other commandments of God, including that graves made from non-believer burials should be destroyed.

Okay look:

1) Jews are awesome at making lists
2) There's a very good reason why
3) ...
4) they just are.

My favorite thing about making a Domino's delivery order is the part where the tracker bar comes up and underneath it there's an option to send a "message of encouragement" to the workers. The options are all totally generic complimentary crap, but i like that i can send them "You are my pizza heroes" every time i order hot wings.

I think i'm going to tell the driver that he is my pizza hero when he gets to my door.

Did you work in the psych ward or were you one of the psychos?

My family caught me masterbating to pictures of horses and toddlers in the back of church screaming "I'm coming jesus!" and thought I should get help.

or

I took 4 bottles of anti-depressants/anxiety meds with southern comfort and since I hallucinated for 4 days in the regular part of the hospital they wanted me to spend a week in the psych ward part to make sure it was over.

Because it fealt really good.

or

I had been struggling with major depression for quite a while and got bored with living at college. It was kind of a "Life is boring as hell right now. If I take all these something will happen. I might die. I might not." It turned out to be a great choice because almost dying/fucking my brain up was an interesting experience, put a lot of shit into perspective, and at least for now my depression got the message to fuck off.

enhanced-buzz-9835-1265992961-18.jpg

Because it fealt really good.

or

I had been struggling with major depression for quite a while and got bored with living at college. It was kind of a "Life is boring as hell right now. If I take all these something will happen. I might die. I might not." It turned out to be a great choice because almost dying/fucking my brain up was an interesting experience, put a lot of shit into perspective, and at least for now my depression got the message to fuck off.

Get more exercise

I got plenty of exercise back then. I was in the best physical shape I've ever been in but the worst mental shape. Now it has kind of flipped as I havn't been doing much exercise other than walking a few miles every once and a while, but mentally/emotionally I feel great.

I haven't had any mind-altering substances in a long time. I suppose I'll change that later on.

:lol: I remember my dad told me that while I was in the hospital I broke free of a restraint and told him that he fights like a bitch.
I evidently called a nurse a cunt (don't remember that at all) and told some SDA woman that the only reason she believes in jesus is because shes afraid to go to hell. I don't remember talking to her, but I remember seeing a woman covered in crosses and she kept trying to put them on me (this was obviously a hallucination).
At one point I remember coming to this huge realization about something important and I made my dad write it down. When I looked through the notes after getting out of the hospital all that I made him "write" was a line across the paper...