New Social Thread

i'm a cat person for sure. dogs are food.

This is why you're awesome. My ex-girlfriend and I are definitely cat people as well. Right now, she's got to house-sit and take care of the cat and dog for a lecturer who's away in Stockholm for 6 months. The dog is always doing stupid shit like eating rancid meat it buried in the backyard and eating half of its bed with the result of vomiting everywhere or spurting its turd everywhere.

The cat on the other hand is this big orange ball of fluff who wanders around and only attracts attention when hungry. Other times, it just sits down purring and meowing if it's not running around breaking into people's houses. SO CUTE. There was once neighbourhood kids drew all over the cat with green and blue permanent marker.

<3 cats

180931_1250440261106_1232460105_30918777_5936057_n.jpg

I went to a (really awful) BBQ tonight and probably offended everyone because I just shoved the dog away with my foot (not a kick, a shove) and didn't acknowledge it when it jumped on me and scratched my legs.

I went to a (really awful) BBQ tonight and probably offended everyone because I just shoved the dog away with my foot (not a kick, a shove) and didn't acknowledge it when it jumped on me and scratched my legs.

Irresponsible owner. My pit literally sees human food and looks me in the eye, sits and grabs her bone. It takes time. I hate idiot dog owners.

Best fucking dogs in the world...

Irresponsible owner. My pit literally sees human food and looks me in the eye, sits and grabs her bone. It takes time. I hate idiot dog owners.

Best fucking dogs in the world...

The dog we have is weird. When he is with my parents, he will beg for table scraps. When he's with me, he won't beg for anything.

<--hates pets, thinks they're useless

I like visiting places with pets just not having to live with one. I dont see how so many people could consider it worthwhile to have a pet, unless youre like Ozzman and live alone because you cant get along with anyone.

zabu of n&#937;d;9979523 said:
I like visiting places with pets just not having to live with one. I dont see how so many people could consider it worthwhile to have a pet, unless youre like Ozzman and live alone because you cant get along with anyone.