New Social Thread

Having pets is great and rewarding and cats and dogs both rule in different ways and what the fuck is wrong with you people.

I don't even like visiting people who own pets, which contributes to why I loathe them so much, because NO ONE I KNOW has a well-trained dog. And I'm allergic to cats so I just hate them because.

zabu of nΩd;9980497 said:
I guess we're just not a stack of fuck shit like some people.

YOUR MOTHER IS A STACK OF FUCK SHIT

I don't even like visiting people who own pets, which contributes to why I loathe them so much, because NO ONE I KNOW has a well-trained dog. And I'm allergic to cats so I just hate them because.

You know what sort of people can't train animals to do simple things? Idiots, that's who. You know what sort of people know and/or visit idiots? Other idiots, that's who.

My best friend and his wife have the most well-trained dog I've ever known. She is the sweetest, most carefree thing in the world, and doesn't crave attention.

Killing time in my classroom before I have to start teaching. Two and a half hours tonight. Ugh.

Cats domesticated themselves. All domestic cats are the descendants of a Middle Eastern type of cat that lived around humans for an easy food supply.

They still have natural instincts, most of which include THE FUCKING DESIRE TO BE OUTSIDE. Too many pet owners don't get this, and too few have enough free space for their pets to roam.

Agreed. It's not enough to just walk your dog once a day. IMO you have to live in the suburbs if you wanna own a dog or cat and not be a complete bellend to it.

It depends on the animal, and how much time its owner spends with it. Many pets are just fine in city apartments, as long as their owners take them for walks and give them attention.