New Social Thread

So yesterday while I was at work someone jumped off the roof of our parking garage. I heard that he was an employee & had just gotten fired. Pretty fucked up. Now everytime I am parking or leaving I am going to have that thought. :erk:

Thats some heavy shit...I feel for the family he left behind =/

Im hitting the road in less than a month. Im (slowly) working my way to Baltimore for MDF, hitchhiking and picking up jobs at farms and buddhist meditation centers along the way. Alittle nervous because Im travelling so fucking light, but Im more excited than anything.

Thats some heavy shit...I feel for the family he left behind =/

Im hitting the road in less than a month. Im (slowly) working my way to Baltimore for MDF, hitchhiking and picking up jobs at farms and buddhist meditation centers along the way. Alittle nervous because Im travelling so fucking light, but Im more excited than anything.

Nice, i hope your journey is an epic one :kickass:

The language is fun to learn, and being fluent in it could help me get a lot of jobs.

Maybe in another tone. I'm not sure. Tiān means day, in Chinese at least. Though when you're asking what day it is, or someone's birthday you use 日, which means sun.

Heh, weird. You wouldn't believe the stories i have to tell. Meth, heroin, bikers tryin to kill me, more felonies than I shall ever admit to committing, deaths, girlfriends, jail, jail, fights, drinking, two bands, etc...It's been intense. I moved back out to Illinois with family where I am currently about to start working and getting shit straight and get on with life again.

Heh, weird. You wouldn't believe the stories i have to tell. Meth, heroin, bikers tryin to kill me, more felonies than I shall ever admit to committing, deaths, girlfriends, jail, jail, fights, drinking, two bands, etc...It's been intense. I moved back out to Illinois with family where I am currently about to start working and getting shit straight and get on with life again.

Sounds like a real rough time. I do suggest that you tell us these tales so that we can :kickass: to them.

:lol: I'll definitely give some stories over the next couple weeks. There's a LOT. And seeing as I'm back to base level and doing well I'll be around more often and more permanent...

However, this does prove that GMD is the shit. I've been through hell and back and still ended up right back here at the end haha. Metal rules. :headbang:

OH OH OH OH! Best part: I got cracked in the back of the head when I wasn't looking and had to get 22 fucking staples. I bled so fucking much. I have a picture of the wound before the staples as well as the scar it left. Rough shit yo. The guy that hit me did it because this other guy told him to. The dude that told him to said it was for owing money but he still owes me like $350...and the dude that hit me ended up holding an old lady hostage and is in jail. It was on the news.

My other buddy had a shoot out with the cops after smashing their cars. Shot himself in the leg and is in jail too.

So many stories...