New Social Thread

OH OH OH OH! Best part: I got cracked in the back of the head when I wasn't looking and had to get 22 fucking staples. I bled so fucking much. I have a picture of the wound before the staples as well as the scar it left. Rough shit yo. The guy that hit me did it because this other guy told him to. The dude that told him to said it was for owing money but he still owes me like $350...and the dude that hit me ended up holding an old lady hostage and is in jail. It was on the news.

My other buddy had a shoot out with the cops after smashing their cars. Shot himself in the leg and is in jail too.

So many stories...

So which one are you: Ricky, Julian or Bubbles?

Hehe. Maybe a couple bad seeds if viewed from the "traditional" citizen's stance, but actually not terrible people. Couple of them saved my fucking life.

EDIT: Ha at above.

The Wound:
5040014981412orig.jpg

The Scar:
4040014981400orig.jpg

You should have seen how much FUCKING BLOOD there was. He hit me, I kicked his knee in, stood up (I was laying down with my head on my hand propped up and fiddlin with my phone so I was totally blindsided...punk) and then once I realized that everything was already over due to so many people being there and getting involved, I noticed it felt like I was in the shower. I felt my head, looked at the blood, decided to lay back down. The girl I was dating (we just ended it after almost a year-long, painful, complex, and brutal story, that one) was screaming at someone and all I could say was "Sarah! Could you get me a towel?!?".

Well at least your alive. Did an actual punch do that much damage or did you get hit with something?

Welcome back. I thought you would be dead and I wasn’t too far off.

Man, I missed D_T's stories of meth-fueled violence and stupidity. The Midwest must be an interesting place. Glad to see you're alive and whatnot.

You should have seen how much FUCKING BLOOD there was. He hit me, I kicked his knee in, stood up (I was laying down with my head on my hand propped up and fiddlin with my phone so I was totally blindsided...punk) and then once I realized that everything was already over due to so many people being there and getting involved, I noticed it felt like I was in the shower. I felt my head, looked at the blood, decided to lay back down. The girl I was dating (we just ended it after almost a year-long, painful, complex, and brutal story, that one) was screaming at someone and all I could say was "Sarah! Could you get me a towel?!?".

I can't tell how far it penetrated. did it chip your skull or some shit?

if any good old europenians of this board will happen to be in any city of this tour - I'll be glad to meet them.

Man, I missed D_T's stories of meth-fueled violence and stupidity. The Midwest must be an interesting place. Glad to see you're alive and whatnot.
Awww...shucks...

zabu of nΩd;10031898 said:
I can't tell how far it penetrated. did it chip your skull or some shit?

That big white part in the middle is my skull. According to both the doctors and the people who saw/heard it happened it's a miracle that I didn't even have a fracture or concussion. I have an abnormally hard head it seems.

Kevin! How've you been bro? No, sorry to say but I moved to Illinois to get my shit straight. The Marquis eh? Quite a step up from the show I played with you guys. Who's on the bill with you? Sucks I'm missin it. If I were there you know I'd show up for sure.