New Social Thread

I usually let his unfunnies slide when he's trying to make a joke out of something relevant, but this time it's not, so, yeah. Cronopio, that wasn't funny. If you're going to be a useless poster like me, don't try so hard to be funny. I honestly laugh at some of the stuff you say, but it loses value when almost every post of yours is a joke.

I usually let his unfunnies slide when he's trying to make a joke out of something relevant, but this time it's not, so, yeah. Cronopio, that wasn't funny. If you're going to be a useless poster like me, don't try so hard to be funny. I honestly laugh at some of the stuff you say, but it loses value when almost every post of yours is a joke.

Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind. That said, do keep posting. :heh:

My brother's rude, manipulative, 16-year-old girlfriend is staying at the house and refuses to leave, because of supposed "family problems" at home; she's been here a fucking week already. Me and my brother share a bedroom, we don't have the space for this bullshit. plus, this girl doesn't even go to school either, she refuses. Quick, guys, I need efficient ways to get her out of the house, to make her want to fucking leave.

^:lol: I wish I could try that. I may give walking around naked a try though some night; my beer gut and my bird flopping around, may make her think twice about staying here. Chanakya, you may be my salvation here, bro. I pray this works.

@ The Butt: You play Magic: The Gathering, right? If so, invite every single one of your friends who play over and have a super loud drunk nerd fest.

My brother's rude, manipulative, 16-year-old girlfriend is staying at the house and refuses to leave, because of supposed "family problems" at home; she's been here a fucking week already. Me and my brother share a bedroom, we don't have the space for this bullshit. plus, this girl doesn't even go to school either, she refuses. Quick, guys, I need efficient ways to get her out of the house, to make her want to fucking leave.

If you don't feed her your joystick with relish on it I'm gonna have to revoke your tuff guy license, son.

:lol: My brother's girlfriend has been staying at our house as well. He's in bootcamp so she's here everyday. Kind of annoying at times, but I've put up with much worse. We don't have to share rooms so it isn't a problem for me.

The nerd fest thing might work. Some friends came over and we hung out in my brother's room and she almost left the whole house.
My goal wasn't to evict her so if you put a little effort into this approach you should be able to get her to leave.

-What kind of music is she into? You could always play something extremely obnoxious.
-Could always just start masturbating.
-Spill chips somewhere in the room to attract ants n' shit.
-Your name is The Butt....Do Butt things. (e.g. fart at her, fart on her, etc.)
-Throw silverware at her.
-Stand naked in the corner. Do not blink.
-Kill it with fire.
-Kill it with water.
-Kill it with something else.
-Give her Cancer.
-Ask her about her anus.
-Whiten her nose for Satan.
-Whiten your nose for Satan.
-Satan.
-Rape objects in your room while wearing chains and whistling.
-Fill the room with bees.
-Sit on your brothers bed. Accidentally shit your pants.
-Make her your girlfriend. Then keep your pimp hand strong.
-Rape your family members. This would create "family problems"(The reason she left her house) at your house.
-Rape her and your family. "Family problems" + Rape = Double Whammy.

Just brainstorming here....

Oh, and if there's a bathroom above your room, flood it.

Why would anyone do stupid stuff to his brother's girlfriend? Just tell her to stop bothering you and leave you alone. I'll guarantee you she'll understand.

Judging by the kind of person she seems to be, it doesn't sound like she would understand.

Anyways, I just had a thought. What if Jesus got his teachings from Confucius? It's all perfectly possible. Confucius predated Jesus, and Israel did have trade with China. While I don't think there are ancient Hebrew versions of Confucius' writings, I don't see any reason why Jesus couldn't have heard this by word of mouth, thought it made sense, and then decided to preach it. The big parallel between their teachings that prompted this thought was the whole "treat others how you'd like to be treated" thing.