New Social Thread

Instead of posting a pic I'll let you all imagine my penis.
As huge or small as you imagine it is.

Upon reading this I know you've all tried to imagine my penis at least for a second......stop thinking of my penis guys.....c'mon...

Instead of posting a pic I'll let you all imagine my penis.
As huge or small as you imagine it is.

Upon reading this I know you've all tried to imagine my penis at least for a second......stop thinking of my penis guys.....c'mon...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I've thought of at least 10 things to say to this......but I do have to say.......

It's big and yellow.....nevermind it's beyond wrong.

So people view me as Homer Simpson here?......Jeeeez :lol:

....Because it's tonka tuff.

YOU PEOPLE ASKED FOR DICKS!!!!!
DIX IZ WHAT YOU GET!!!!

:lol:

Built Tonka tuff of course.

Lmao @ an entire line of sex toys where the motto is "built tonka tuff".

New thread idea... I am only suggesting. And washing my hands of the ultimate fate of this mental abomination :)lol:):

The thread where your username is a part of the motto for a line of sex toys.

Built Tonka tuff of course.

Lmao @ an entire line of sex toys where the motto is "built tonka tuff".

New thread idea... I am only suggesting. And washing my hands of the ultimate fate of this mental abomination :)lol:):

The thread where your username is a part of the motto for a line of sex toys.

LOL I'll gladly trade in my orange one for a nice bright yellow one, batteries included.

Here's a few pictures of dicks:

icon_vitale%5Bwemple%5D.jpg

dick-clark-1.jpg

damara-dik-dik-1-big.jpg

:headbang: Should show em' in the pic thread.

I used to draw a lot and it was always tons of fun. I have no clue why I stopped.

Closer to Christmas, I shall indeed get some scans up. I gotta add some shit to the bong drawing anyways, haha. But yes, I used to draw a lot more in my youth; getting back into the groove though. It's awesome, a lot of fun. Kills stress too.