New Social Thread

Here's a few pictures of dicks:

icon_vitale%5Bwemple%5D.jpg

dick-clark-1.jpg

damara-dik-dik-1-big.jpg

Fail for not including Richard Nixon

If it weren't for the internet I never would have known that there are a bunch of people from countries in the Americas who get butthurt at Americans calling themselves Americans.

If it weren't for the internet I never would have known that there are a bunch of people from countries in the Americas who get butthurt at Americans calling themselves Americans.

Same here. Those types like to point out that all of the land in the New World was called "America", and we should be more specific and say "United States". But how does "United States" convert into an adjective?
"American" is almost a dirty word anyway. A lot of Indians hate being called "Native Americans" because the word "American" is being foisted upon them and undermines their heritage. They don't like "Indian" much better, but at least the connotations of the word "Indian" are less offensive, coming from the Latin "in dios", or "of god" (I think; get Zeph in here). Of course, they'd really prefer to be called whatever tribe they're from.

Oh I don't know.....lets say a sexy man........or 2.......:loco:

DP or finger trap?

In Canada everyone calls them natives. I guess it's reasonable.

Sometimes I wish they'd all been wiped out just so we wouldn't have to worry about what to call them. Then I feel bad.

But that would make shit so much easier.

We called them Indians but then it was changed to Aboriginals and then it was changed to Natives but then it was changed to Indigenous peoples and then it was changed First Nations and now I think it's back to Natives...maybe. I probably missed a few but it went something like that, not necessarily in that order though.

"American" is almost a dirty word anyway. A lot of Indians hate being called "Native Americans" because the word "American" is being foisted upon them and undermines their heritage. They don't like "Indian" much better, but at least the connotations of the word "Indian" are less offensive, coming from the Latin "in dios", or "of god" (I think; get Zeph in here). Of course, they'd really prefer to be called whatever tribe they're from.

Yeah, literally every "native" I've ever talked to doesn't really give two shits about the ethnic designation. Indians, natives, etc., whatever - it's mainly the same shit. Most agree that first sons sounds weird though.

In Canada everyone calls them natives. I guess it's reasonable.

Sometimes I wish they'd all been wiped out just so we wouldn't have to worry about what to call them. Then I feel bad.

But that would make shit so much easier.

I have a better idea, if you don't like us.........you could simply leave......we really wouldn't mind much. lol

Burn. I do find it hypocritical every time the US supposedly flies off around the globe to help some poor victim of supposed aggression. Too bad the Indians didn't get any help when the US Army was raping and burning.

Posting from new laptop. I've never used a laptop before. This keyboard will require some adjustment. The laptop is bigger than I thought. :lol: