New Social Thread

If it's that brunette ashley girl then I understand your feelings, she was hot. I miss the Russian chick I was seeing. She was a little doll. I was so stupid dumping her.

Photoshop: Put a beard and a headscarf on the kool aid guy breaking through a wall, and instead of saying "oh yeah," he's saying "Allah."

Edit: Didn't make sense.

As an aspiring Psychiatrist/Psychologist, one whose only Psych teacher thus far was an avid Freudian, I think Freud was mostly garbage.

Stress is generally the natural response to the divide between expectations and reality, the more unrealistic and rigid the expectations the worse the stress. Stress leads to all sorts of problems, and the "Death spiral" of worry feeding more stress is not uncommon, as the worry focuses on the divide and not on aligning expectations with reality.

I don't think it has much to do with the phallus except in a tangential relation, as our sexual worth is most often tied up with our general self worth, particularly where ever we happen to perceive our strengths. An athlete would be less sexually confident upon failing an athletic test, the academic upon failing an exam.

so
this is pretty much just a long-winded way of saying
"lower expectations = fewer disapointments"

Bought a new computer and now waiting on it to arrive

GTX 560 ti
I5 3570K 3.4G
8 GB RAM
1 TB HD
30 GB SSD

That plus the other stuff like the PSU, case, mobo, and fan came up to about 850 before my added on warranties.

Imagine early Clan of Xymox mixed with a dark version of Slowdive. That's what I just created in the past two hours.

I saw a hipster today. I always assumed they were a myth, made up by the internet because they had ran out of things to hate.

I made this for my girlfriend last night. First time ever cooking for her by myself:

556428_10152109361560217_36006380_n.jpg

Mustard pan chicken with crispy broccoli and spicy garlic

I've been cooking a lot recently because my mother can't for a while after an operation she had. I've been doing steaks and sandwiches and little else hehe.