New Social Thread

I fucking hate it when people think "legalize drugs" means "give drugs to everyone."

I don't think anyone should do shit like crack and meth, but I'd rather a legal market for it exist so people can fuck themselves up without pouring money into crime.

So today I switched from Concerta to Adderral. I feel fantastic, and am not sure whether that's good or bad. Haha.

That sounds good. A common side-effect of those drugs is nausea. When I was on concerta, I spent over a year not knowing what hunger felt like since I constantly felt like I was going to puke. I got used to it and just ate when it was time to eat.

Speaking of Adderal, during a discussion in one of my history courses I mentioned that I supported ending the drug war entirely by legalizing all drugs. The girl who sat beside me got angry and said, "What if people started giving crack to little kids?"

What if people bought drugs even though it was illegal and the money funded into massive criminal enterprises which were growing capable of taking over whole countries and had already outright murdered plenty of people, including children. Oh wait.....

Tell her "Opportunity cost, bitch!" and then slap her in the face.

I'm really fucking bored. I don't know. I've got to go and buy some lard. It's the last ingredient I need to make goulash. Urgh. Lardy dardy da.

What if people bought drugs even though it was illegal and the money funded into massive criminal enterprises which were growing capable of taking over whole countries and had already outright murdered plenty of people, including children. Oh wait.....

Tell her "Opportunity cost, bitch!" and then slap her in the face.

As a cherry on top, tell her one of those massive criminal enterprises was right by the American border and employed children. And that one of the reasons marijuana is illegal is it makes black people think they're as good as white people.

Also, if I remember correctly, a reason cocaine was made illegal is it apparently makes black men go on violent rampages.

I'm on Citalopram, and have been for 4-5 months, which is an anti-anxiety medication and it really fucks me up. I flip out on people for no reason, and sometimes it brings me to "emotional wreck"-mode, where even the smallest inconvenience or incident will bring me to tears for no reason. It fucking sucks, I hate every minute of this.

My aunt seems to be under the erroneous impression it is helping me. Oh, how blind and naive she is. I firmly believe she is a psycho.

So today I switched from Concerta to Adderral. I feel fantastic, and am not sure whether that's good or bad. Haha.

They call Adderall "Diet Coke" for a reason. I, like many others, would take it to stay up for 30 hours writing papers and to suppress my appetite when I was in college.

I've noticed I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, on the Adderral and the Concerta before it, even though I take it before the cut-off point recommended by the doctor. I have to pop a Klonopin around 3 last night just to get some sleep.

They call Adderall "Diet Coke" for a reason. I, like many others, would take it to stay up for 30 hours writing papers and to suppress my appetite when I was in college.

You're so lucky it has that affect on you. Since I have the brain chemistry the drug is designed to "balance," all it does is make me nauseous and make it harder to zone out.

I was asked by a former student for a recommendation; pretty awesome.

Also, finally got a really good review on ratemyprofessor. My first one was bad because I was still getting the hang of teaching (and the class was at 8 am, and I'll be damned if there's a single student in an 8 am class that wants to be there). My second was mediocre because the kid got a B. By my last semester, I was much better at the whole teaching thing; apparently I made some fans.

I've noticed I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, on the Adderral and the Concerta before it, even though I take it before the cut-off point recommended by the doctor. I have to pop a Klonopin around 3 last night just to get some sleep.

if you only take the Adderal BEFORE NOON, you'll be fine