New Social Thread

I don't think there is any reason to put off the opposite sex simply due to maturity issues (I mean obviously as far as individuals go probably, but speaking as a whole) until a certain age - live your life, have fun, etc.

If things suck, drop the bitch.

So I think Melbourne, Australia has moved to the top of my "places to try to immigrate to" list. Even if the public transport is as bad as STN says it is, it seems to have most everything else going for it.

Hey, do it. Melbourne is a great place to live. The PT system sucks but it's still usable. Everything else more than makes up for it. Let me know when you get here, we'll hook up and go see some metal and get drunk somewhere. :kickass: :p

What sucks is that the immigration site says I have to take a skill assessment before I can apply for a work visa, and the fee for the assessment is $400.00 AUD. That's fucking nuts, especially if there's a chance that my visa app won't even be successful. Is that really what the majority of Australia's 100K+/year of immigrants go through? The government must be making a killing off that shit.

I didn't know about that. What a scam. I did know that they don't make it easy to get in here though.

who knows good overseas travel sites? I just got my passport and would like to look into flights to eastern europe, and aussieland/new zealand :)

So I've been looking around my mother's house for the owner's manual of my stereo in the hopes that there's a serial number on there somewhere so I can file a police report and get that shit back. I did not find it. However, I did find a very interesting disciplinary referral form from when I was in the seventh grade, dated March 18, 1997, which reads "Your son, Christopher, has been suspended from Mountain Sky in accordance with our school policy . . . Christopher was suspended for: Drug transaction at school bus stop."

Oh boy, crazy time in my life. :Smokin:

What puzzles me is why my mother decided to keep this thing. :lol:

Because it was a big deal.. Toilet water was leaking out of light fixtures on the people in the room below us and they were pissed. I may've cost my Dad 20-30K over this, the carpet in the room is ruined, the ceiling is probably going to fall in, new electrical appliances will be needed, new bed arrangements, etc... That and my family are a bunch of hotheads anyways, especially my Dad. It was a big ordeal in a hotel with 5 people staying there, it caused the hotel manager to wake uo in the middle of the night, really a big mess overall.

Dude, you flushed a toilet! None of this is your fault, and there's no way your dad should be forced to pay for damages. This hotel sounds like a fucking dump, and if there were only five other people staying there it can't be that great (unless it was some mountain getaway place). You're making it seem like the people whom the water dripped on got pissed at you for it, but everyone should be upset at the hotel in this situation. There's no reason for anyone to be mad at you.

The way you're explaining this, it sounds like an episode of Seinfeld.

Aren't you under 20 stephani? If so, I wouldn't be worrying all that much about guy issues. Most guys at 20 are irresponsible, immature douchebags anyway. Go knock out college or something and maybe by the time you are a college senior you might start meeting mature guys.

I am, a year younger than 20. Well, I will be 19 in about 5 months. Alright, I guess. Thanks. It's not that I am putting everything off for guys, I actually complete my work and since I do, I wonder what my life would be life if I change it. Like, obtain a job and have a boyfriend. So since I have school under control now, I was going to just add some things in my life I want. And by the time I am in college (which won't be until the Fall) and things don't work out, I will focus on me. Yeah, this guy is 22 (probably turning 23 sometime), but I am just trying to make my life happier and what I want to be. I can see what you say though. A lot of guy are very immature and just as immature as the ones younger than them. But, everyone is not immature. So far this guys seems very respectable, mature, and down to Earth. Unless, that is just all a play to make me dig him. I don't know.

^:lol: Just typical vacation overeating.
Speaking of which I gained a few unwanted pounds but I've been doing cardio and lifting weights and getting stronger on a regular basis. So I've been eating more food purposely though to gain muscle mass. I may've gained a little muscle mass but all I know is my pants are getting tighter. lol I went from weighing 165 to 180 in a couple months of lifting weights, and I'm taking no supplements so I know a lot of it is fat. I just want to find a way to lose this unwanted fat while gaining muscle mass and keeping stronger. I'd like to lose 10 pounds of fat so if anyone can think of ideas or a plan I'd be happy. :)
My weightlifting progress is good, I went from struggling with 155 pounds with regular reps on the bench press to doing 175-180 in regular reps with similar weights of about 30-35 reps in a lifting sequence. I want to get to be as strong as I was when I was playing football, I could bench press 240 then.

I am, a year younger than 20. Well, I will be 19 in about 5 months. Alright, I guess. Thanks. It's not that I am putting everything off for guys, I actually complete my work and since I do, I wonder what my life would be life if I change it. Like, obtain a job and have a boyfriend. So since I have school under control now, I was going to just add some things in my life I want. And by the time I am in college (which won't be until the Fall) and things don't work out, I will focus on me. Yeah, this guy is 22 (probably turning 23 sometime), but I am just trying to make my life happier and what I want to be. I can see what you say though. A lot of guy are very immature and just as immature as the ones younger than them. But, everyone is not immature. So far this guys seems very respectable, mature, and down to Earth. Unless, that is just all a play to make me dig him. I don't know.
Hello, you have the same birthday as me except mine was in 1988. Random find.:)

In my History and Phonetics of the Spanish Language class, we're actually learning a little Latin and basic verb conjugations of it. It's like nothing I've ever seen, except for Spanish. :lol: It seems difficult now but it should become easier and interesting as we go along.