New Social Thread

This is why I commuted to school for the last two years of college and currently live alone

Funny thing, I actually don't hate my current housemates for a change. It's the first out of my eight living arrangements in Richmond in which I haven't had a major problem that compels me to leave. Not that I love the guys, but they have yet to be a complete pain in the ass.

Well, my roommate mystery is solved. My friend and I went to my apartment today to pick up my bed. There was an eviction notice on the door. So my roommate is getting evicted and he owes more than $1000. Basically how things worked is I would give him my half of the money for rent and utilities each month and he would then use that together with his money to pay everything. Well, that's how it was supposed to work. And now my theory that he took my stereo is a practical certainty, because this guy is seriously hard up for cash. Well, I don't have my stereo anymore, but I am satisfied in the knowledge that this guy is severely failing at life right now. My name is not on the lease, so his ass is grass and I'm back living rent-free at my mother's house. That's the last time I ever move in with somebody I don't know. Too bad I learned the hard way.

Last night I talked with my manager. He told me that if I wasn't going to be going off to college my store manager would want me to become an STL and then an assistant manager. It seems kind of surreal to me, but I'd be making 45K/year inside of 18 months. I definitely want to go to school, and this doesn't change that, but it's definitely comforting to know that if things go south I can always come back to that.

Well, my roommate mystery is solved. My friend and I went to my apartment today to pick up my bed. There was an eviction notice on the door. So my roommate is getting evicted and he owes more than $1000. Basically how things worked is I would give him my half of the money for rent and utilities each month and he would then use that together with his money to pay everything. Well, that's how it was supposed to work. And now my theory that he took my stereo is a practical certainty, because this guy is seriously hard up for cash. Well, I don't have my stereo anymore, but I am satisfied in the knowledge that this guy is severely failing at life right now. My name is not on the lease, so his ass is grass and I'm back living rent-free at my mother's house. That's the last time I ever move in with somebody I don't know. Too bad I learned the hard way.

Maybe you don't care, and if not that's cool; but if you file a police report you can get the Blue on his ass, and maybe get recompense for your stereo.

Yep, Emily Deschanel (from Bones) and her sister Zooey.

deschanel.jpg

Omg look at me I'm so clearly not interested in the fact that I'm showing the majority of my boobs to the world for money. I'm just so above this... :rolleyes:

Omg look at me I'm so clearly not interested in the fact that I'm showing the majority of my boobs to the world for money. I'm just so above this... :rolleyes:

Was there a point to this, other than you trying (and failing) to be witty or something?

So I just came home from getting kicked out of a club after my friend got wrongfully kicked out of a club we were attending...to be honest we are lucky we didn't get arrested because my friend attacked the bouncer after he was shoved down on the ground..but they were at fault so whatever the fuck..kinda mad and pissed but life goes on...fucking rent-a-cops feeling like big poppas tho..cocksuckers the bunch of em

Doormen are just loser assholes who couldn't get through police school. Seriously, what sympathetic person would ever want to become a doorman.

Hung over. Went to a friend's apartment yesterday for another friend's 23rd birthday party. It was a fucking blast, but the birthday boy got sick around 8:30 (we started drinking around 4). He stood up from where he was sitting, and from my angle it just looked like he was spilling a drink all over the place, that's how much vomit spewed out of his mouth. Anyway, I stuck around until about 11:30 and then drove home. Dumb idea.

This is me and some friends from yesterday. Yes I'm the one breaking the crucifix.

26423_1367147189704_1562405547_30905164_7648229_n.jpg

I know this is not the pics thread, but there are this stupid pictures of lesbian old models in a hockey team shirts which really annoys me and I believe this is quite social.

Those chicks are cute, especially the one in the cowboy hat.

But seriously, those chicks are cute. I call sunglasses babe.

Yeah they're great, I don't mind getting wasted w/ them. We always break few crucifixes and hug each other...