New Social Thread

There has a lot of birthdays been going on. I never really felt comfortable saying "happy birthday" to people I really don't know after someone yelling at me for it. Long and really stupid story. But whatever, happy birthday King Drunkard.

And today, I realized how much I really hate the mall.

In other news: I didn't get the job I applied for at work and HR hasn't contacted me about not getting it yet. I had to hear about it from the guy who actually got the job.

fucking :lol:

Did you at least punch him in the dick?

No. He was wearing a tie and I asked him why he was wearing it. He said he had an interview for 'insert position here' and I asked if he knew when he was going to hear back and he said that he already heard back and got the job.

He works hard and is nice, so he's deserving of it. It's not really a position I really really wanted anyway, so it's whatever. Something else will come along.

So apparently the Russian President, said in a press conference in reference to the attacks a few days ago, what made me lol was what he said

"The People Responsible For This Will Be Destroyed"

How can you not take that seriously, bunch of crazy bastards.

Russia, for all its problems, is scary. Scary in the sense that you know if they release a statement about what it intends to do (in this instance: destroy), then their statement will probably be made manifest.

And no one will ever hear about when they succeed :lol:

Destroyed is a great word. Not "dealt with" or "brought to justice" or even "eliminated" or "killed." Destroyed. As in, we'll set the fucking body on fire. And rape the ashes.

The scariest thing I can think of right now is a KGB guy telling me I'm going to be liquidated, because I know he means actual liquid.