New Social Thread

Easter is actually celebration of the goddess Ishtar/fertility festival, so you can worship while you fuck.

1270337776706.jpg

SATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATANSATAN............

Happy Easter everyone. My girlfriend (who's Jewish) usually goes for Passover, not sure if she's going this year or not. She always says that the food is fucking awesome. Pshhh, gotta get her to cook that shiz for me.

Passover food is AWESOME. Traditional Jewish holiday food is generally wonderful and amazing.

:kickass:JEWS!YES!I LOVE JEWS!:kickass:
Especially Scandinavian ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks, I am rethinking about what I want to go to college for. I think I have really convinced myself that teaching is not the best way to go. I feel like it is something I would enjoy, but it is not something that I have as much passion for anymore. Anyone else have this problem when starting college?