New Social Thread

I'm going to Hiroshima tomorrow. I can't wait, we're gonna go to Miyajima which will be amazing if the weather is nice.

2724871582_835307280a.jpg

April 10th, today, was my best friend's birthday. He commited suicide 5 years ago in June 2 weeks after I left Perth to go to Singapore to do my national service. I'm currently spinning his favourite album, Deathspell Omega's Si Monumentum Requires Circumspice and I shall dedicate the show my band is playing later tonight to him.

NOW LOOK HERE, i don't whine :( never once have i whined about the us being behind the rest of the developed world!!! i don't get why you fucking guys insist on calling me whiny! agh!

April 10th, today, was my best friend's birthday. He commited suicide 5 years ago in June 2 weeks after I left Perth to go to Singapore to do my national service. I'm currently spinning his favourite album, Deathspell Omega's Si Monumentum Requires Circumspice and I shall dedicate the show my band is playing later tonight to him.

Happy birthday, friend.

Pessimism - FAIL haha

"Everything in Shrek is so weird. Like, magical. Why?" - My mom.
Is it that hard to tell that it's an animated movie for children? Why do I ever wake up? Dang.

How fucking wild is this...Junior hockey is pretty big up here this year, and the Moncton Wildcats we're up 3-0 in the series. And tonight is game 4. Moncton was up 3-0 after the 1st and Rouyn Noranda Huskies made it 4-3 with 40 seconds left. Low and behold my friend Kelsey Tessier (A Colorado Avalanche Draft Pick) ties it 16 seconds late. Talk about a wild fucking game. The game is in overtime right now.

That is hockey my friends.