New Social Thread

Derek I forget what you looked like but I remember the people who post photos who are really unattractive so that's a good thing. I dunno, do you really want your first time to be with some random skank? Losing your virginity is both overrated and underrated but I think you should at least kind of like the person you first do it with.
I'd like to start thaving random sex on a weekly basis, so I don't really care if it's someone special or not. I'm not looking to get a girlfriend anytime soon. Just to stay single.
I sent a facebook message to a girl I know asking her for some things, I haven't gotten a reply back, and I want to fuck my intro student who's been coming for my radio hour. So I'll see what happens, I need more than 2 options but it seems like 90 % of the women here on campus are in a relationship. So it seems you have to hurt someone or something to get what you want.:lol:
Here's my pic, it's me in blue.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gmd-social-forum/311805-pics-thread-1137.html#post9014905

giant_erk.gif

Arrived in Switzerland last night..about to enjoy a nice week off in Europe, with lots and lots of champagne to be consumed!! I hate European keyboards though, the Y and Z button have changed places with each other.