New Social Thread

major-lazer-keep-it-going-lou-o.gif

So I tried the Liam Gallagher-walk today. For those who don't know, the Liam Gallagher-walk is when you walk with your back bent slightly backwards, release all control of your arms, and take long steps with your feet tilted slightly inwards. I'd want to use this walk all the time, but unfortunately I don't think it works that well unless you're tall and slim (I'm medium-medium). Somehow you don't give away that same bohemian vibe as a medium-medium Gallagher-walker.

So I tried the Liam Gallagher-walk today. For those who don't know, the Liam Gallagher-walk is when you walk with your back bent slightly backwards, release all control of your arms, and take long steps with your feet tilted slightly inwards. I'd want to use this walk all the time, but unfortunately I don't think it works that well unless you're tall and slim (I'm medium-medium). Somehow you don't give away that same bohemian vibe as a medium-medium Gallagher-walker.

I just tried walking like that and I felt incredibly stupid. I'm tall and slim, too. :lol: Amidoinitrong?

It makes sense to me.

EDIT: If you spare the time to tell me why it doesn't makes sense, i'll explain it to you.

She respects my virginity, yeh. I told her I'd like to wait until the one year mark at least and she is fine with it. Holy fuck does she want to bone me though.

This is the ULTIMATE METAL forum and you post shit like this? What.the.fuck.

And you post about cocks, balls and butts all the time, and I thought you were just a horny teenager..now I think you're just gay

"She respects my virginity" :lol: ----> :erk:

And you post about cocks, balls and butts all the time, and I thought you were just a horny teenager..now I think you're just gay

Because being in a meaningful respectful relationship OBVIOUSLY means I have homosexual tendencies.

Yep shining logic right here guys.

That KFC sandwich looks manly as fuck and I want to eat 3 (and a Wendys Triple Baconator) in one sitting just to assert my male dominance.

Don't talk about your supposed masculinity ever again

Because being in a meaningful respectful relationship OBVIOUSLY means I have homosexual tendencies.

Yep shining logic right here guys.

About as logic as this in my opinion:

I show my girlfriend that I care about her by waiting 1 year before we sleep together! But...we do sexual stuff such as blowjobs and titty fucking, of course I'm doing this only to show her I don't think of her as a sexual object.

huh huh, fuck yeah bro. *crushes beer can on forehead*