New Social Thread

I just tried walking like that and I felt incredibly stupid. I'm tall and slim, too. :lol: Amidoinitrong?

To really pull it off you also have to get in a douche mode, carry an obnoxious smirk on your face and don't get out of the way when you meet people in the street. Kinda like in that The Verve - video.

To really pull it off you also have to get in a douche mode, carry an obnoxious smirk on your face and don't get out of the way when you meet people in the street. Kinda like in that The Verve - video.

So... Why were you walking like this in the first place? :B

I am extremely pissed right now. I apparently have just fallen out of St Louis University's system and they have like no record of me. WTF.

Mathiäs;9024653 said:
I am extremely pissed right now. I apparently have just fallen out of St Louis University's system and they have like no record of me. WTF.

Copycat.

Today is my mom's 64th birthday and the 23rd anniversary of my arrival in the United States. I want a cake but my friend gave me Tupperware full of Spanish rice yesterday so I'll stick a lit cigarette in that and sing by myself in the smoking room.

So I tried the Liam Gallagher-walk today. For those who don't know, the Liam Gallagher-walk is when you walk with your back bent slightly backwards, release all control of your arms, and take long steps with your feet tilted slightly inwards. I'd want to use this walk all the time, but unfortunately I don't think it works that well unless you're tall and slim (I'm medium-medium). Somehow you don't give away that same bohemian vibe as a medium-medium Gallagher-walker.

I'm hoping to gradually work the Larry David walk into my walking style. His walk is pure win.

I have some good news and bad news concerning my recent search for women. Good news is I am supposed to be eating lunch at an Italian restaraunt with a nice attractive Cuban girl I met in my radio station. The bad news is she has a boyfriend and this almost seems pointless to me. I asked her when I sort of half knew she had a boyfriend, but this is going to be awkward. I do plan on buying her meal for her though. I don't really know what to think now, I've only met her 4 times. She smiles everytime she sees me and seems happy, she hugged me today as soon as she got closer to me. I think she may be somewhat attracted to me so I better pull this one out good. I really wish I had knew her earlier and I could've been somewhere with her. But now I got 4-5 weeks of doing anything with her and it's not going to be easy since she has a boyfriend.
More bad news is the girl I sent a flirty message wanting to do something with her hasn't replied back and is probably ignoring me.
It seems I'm probably not getting laid this semester even though I believe in myself. That and I have high standards. :lol: I want the best in life out of everything, and unfortunately the most attractive women all seem to have boyfriends.

I'm honestly starting to think that Moonsorrow's Havitetty has magical powers. Every single time I listen to that album at night, the next day is great.

I have some good news and bad news concerning my recent search for women. Good news is I am supposed to be eating lunch at an Italian restaraunt with a nice attractive Cuban girl I met in my radio station. The bad news is she has a boyfriend and this almost seems pointless to me. I asked her when I sort of half knew she had a boyfriend, but this is going to be awkward. I do plan on buying her meal for her though. I don't really know what to think now, I've only met her 4 times. She smiles everytime she sees me and seems happy, she hugged me today as soon as she got closer to me. I think she may be somewhat attracted to me so I better pull this one out good. I really wish I had knew her earlier and I could've been somewhere with her. But now I got 4-5 weeks of doing anything with her and it's not going to be easy since she has a boyfriend.
More bad news is the girl I sent a flirty message wanting to do something with her hasn't replied back and is probably ignoring me.
It seems I'm probably not getting laid this semester even though I believe in myself. That and I have high standards. :lol: I want the best in life out of everything, and unfortunately the most attractive women all seem to have boyfriends.

You fucking noob. She just likes the attention you give her and she is acting interested because it keeps you hooked. You're boosting her ego. At best she will sleep with you and tell you she likes you a lot, but she's not going to leave her boyfriend for you.

You fucking noob. She just likes the attention you give her and she is acting interested because it keeps you hooked. You're boosting her ego. At best she will sleep with you and tell you she likes you a lot, but she's not going to leave her boyfriend for you.
It's been the same with every other girl I've attempted to be with. Same thing, different day.:erk:
What should I do? How do I get better at this? Trying isn't enough, this is probably the hardest thing I've ever tried.

Don't pursue girls who have boyfriends and force yourself to friendzone the ones who do. Don't be too nice straight away. Don't offer to pay for stuff. Watch "The Pick-Up Artist." Convince yourself you are hot shit and busy and channel a little of the "well I suppose I can squeeze you into my schedule" attitude. Girls like challenging dudes. The ones who are super nice and accessible are to be walked all over and milked for their money and free compliments.