New Social Thread

I think I've experienced a few rare cases of minor farting but it's nothing to ever worry about.

Wut?

He's pretty much hated in the UK. And to be fair it was a personal attack, which is not really good politics. I'm not the biggest fan of the EU but this is not really the way to go about tackling the issue.

Who is hated? Nigel or Van Rompuy? Either way, if Nigel is hated than it just shows how far Britain has fallen from their colonial glory days. Go figure a Brit with balls gets hated on. Far as I am concerned he called a spade a spade. It might be "bad politics", but when taking it in the ass is "good politics", why would you want to be a good politician?

He does represent Britain and he calls Belgium a non-country, so I'd say he definitely rips them. As much as I dislike the Brussels crowd, personal attacks are on sandbox level.

Christ Almighty reading about this is making my stomach hurt.

Eligos, congratulations! And here you were complaining about how you couldn't meet women like a week ago.

My diet is pretty atrocious lately since I have no money. Basically I'm eating cooked vegetables with some unhealthy carb thing and a piece of fruit for lunch, and dollar store curry on rice for dinner. Drinking only water, tea, and coffee.

Ok, here's a funny situation. I have 4-5 weeks left of college. If I get laid before I graduate in my bed here at college, my friend is going to pay for me a Chinese buffet and the other one is going to buy me a large pizza. I've never had a girlfriend or had sex before, but I have a couple women in mind here. I have no fear of rejection and I'm not intimidated so there's a start.
I'll tell everyone how it goes. :lol:

Do you have standards? I see you like Three 6 Mafia, get a hottie (or a nottie depending on whether you have standards) off a dance floor!

Do you have standards? I see you like Three 6 Mafia, get a hottie (or a nottie depending on whether you have standards) off a dance floor!
I like attractive woman but my standards aren't high for random sex encounters.:lol: You've probably saw what I look like, what do you think I should do?