New Social Thread

Anyway, sorry to hear bout the gf sr. ozmán.

And... a promotion already? Didn't you start working at that place pretty recently?

♪13♪♥3♥♥33♥♥33♥♥13♪♥♪3♪9♥13♥♥3♥♥3♥

Yay

Also, how is your new job?
Ok so far, just been trying to study my ass off while I wait for them to actually put me on a project. So far I have:

* set up my first web server (Apache/PHP/MySQL)
* installed my first PHP framework, Zend (though I haven't been able to get a database working with it yet)
* installed a JBoss app server and created my first servlet in JSP (you can submit your name on one page and another page tells you who you are :p)
* developed a burning hatred for Windows 7 and all of its onerous security features. I have got to start using Linux, at least for running servers.

7 months ago is when I started
Well shit, nice work!

♪13♪♥3♥♥33♥♥33♥♥13♪♥♪3♪9♥13♥♥3♥♥3♥

Yay
^_^

You're in highschool right? It always seem like you have more involved topics than I ever did.

Every writing guide I have ever read has cautioned against using quotes. I've never written on philosophy, but in my papers I use at the most 1 quote per 3 pages and I've written papers with no quotes at all. Paraphrasing ftw. It allows you to write something smart that you didn't think but in your own style.

Seriously? I've never read anything about using "too many quotes;" but I've been considereing quotes and paraphrases the same thing, since you have to reference both. In my undergrad thesis I think I averaged about four to five references per page.

That sucks. Whenever girls try to break up with me I tell them it's cool and that i only went out with them for sex and the lulz, and it's true for the most part. But the point is, I like to make them feel like shit. Maybe in your situation you couldn't have taken the exact same approach but you could have at least said something mean to make her cry or something.

That sucks. Whenever girls try to break up with me I tell them it's cool and that i only went out with them for sex and the lulz, and it's true for the most part. But the point is, I like to make them feel like shit. Maybe in your situation you couldn't have taken the exact same approach but you could have at least said something mean to make her cry or something.

She was already crying when she called me. I couldn't do that to her.