New Social Thread

we played guitar for almost two hours. Then he ends up telling us (from what could gather) that he didnt want to play that stuff.

tired of this shit. no one wants a singer, and no one plays guitar (that will play in a band)

sorry to hear about the breakup Ozz...my last girlfriend did that to me (but now we're back together, so I guess it all worked out in the end)

We were too 'different'

:lol: She's fucking someone else, plain and simple. Or if she isn't, she wants to.

That rap about being different is bullshit bro. My girlfriend and I are similar in a lot of ways, but also very very different in most others. If that bitch you were with thinks you should have something stupid in common like the same taste in music, you're better off without her. Especially considering the way she initially broke the news to you which was uber lame my friend. Remember, there are plenty of fish. There's also a dating site called plenty of fish, you might want to check it out.

On a side note, my girlfriend and I just hit our six year anniversary today. Go us! No we aren't married.

:lol: She's fucking someone else, plain and simple. Or if she isn't, she wants to.

Way to be tactful, chief.

That rap about being different is bullshit bro. My girlfriend and I are similar in a lot of ways, but also very very different in most others. If that bitch you were with thinks you should have something stupid in common like the same taste in music, you're better off without her.

Because there are no differences that could ever matter at all.

Way to be tactful, chief.

I'm not going to lie to the guy or suck him off. He hadn't been dating the chick that long in the first place. Sure it sucks to get dumped, but why should he bet upset? She dumped him, it's her loss. He should be angry and resentful, not sad. That's the way I look at it.

Besides, Mike knows I like to give him a hard time.

Because there are no differences that could ever matter at all.

I didn't say that nor was I implying that either. The point is women are shallow my friend. It's always the "little" things that they pay attention to that end up being a deal breaker, which imo, are complete bullshit. Example: a chick dumping a guy because she doesn't like that he sleeps with his socks on.

However, if some dude has insane road rage and she gets upset and/or afraid when driving with this guy, I could see someone ending a relationship over that. Although, if it gets to that point the proper thing to do would be to discuss it not just dumping the guy via text message, assuming the chicked really liked him.

Am I making sense?

Is that a serious question? If you'd rather be sad than angry you're nuts.

Anger and resentment lead to motivation in a lot of people (myself included). Sadness makes you want to blow your brains out. The former sounds preferable to me.

I've found I can enjoy being sad better though, the empty depressed feeling and nothing to look forward can be kind of relaxing. On the other side, I'm not the kind of guy who kicks some trash bins over and piss on cars to get out of anger.

EDIT: And it's extremely fucking hard to motivate me into something. People who do that don't even know most of the times.