New Social Thread

Who says it sucks? The majority of this forum may spend its Friday and Saturday nights out partying, but I actually post more on said evenings. And surely I don't suck.

I have no life, so im home.

What about rehearsals? I figure they take a lot of time now considering that I have school besides that. Now, most of the time, we just end up being fucked up on beer and not creating anything remarkable. We have to change our rehearsal room though. They charge us too fucking much for the current one.

Yesterday I wrote my 4th text, it isn't going that damn hard. I thought I would spend more time on that.

I want to argue with someone. Kinda, dunno. Not feeling anti-social, just a little feisty.
y4LIn.jpg

I did my usual trick of being an unpleasant person to be around last night.

WOOOHOOO alcohol.

Some bitches really don't like me.

I want to argue with someone. Kinda, dunno. Not feeling anti-social, just a little feisty.

Well you come to the right goddamn place sir!
Same I go from being a lovely,pleasant,well mannered,incredibly sexy,wealthy,helpful,generous person to a lowdown,foulmouthed,stinking,quarellsome,malevolent,insidious piece o shit when I hit the brown bottle!

Who says it sucks? The majority of this forum may spend its Friday and Saturday nights out partying, but I actually post more on said evenings. And surely I don't suck.

I don't go out anymore as the weekends are strictly for recovering from the work week now. My time is spent watching TV, reading for pleasure or, now, studying for the Probability exam (yikes)

Well, i don't go out neither on Fridays nor on Saturdays too, since i'm not a social guy. I spend those evenings listening to music and watching football or movies.