New Social Thread

If I honestly felt I had any use for some sort of freelance live photography of more or less random bands I would totally help you out, but in all honesty, I can't think of anything that I have in the works that I could even use anything for. Any band that I am/have/plan to potentially interview either doesn't play live shows or hardly ever plays live shows and not in the US anyway, and I'm not really interested in doing or featuring show reviews.

Damn.

Fuck.

I finally got an email back from the Scion rock fest promoter, and was promptly denied. If it was any other paid event I would have expected to be outright denied since I am not attached to any magazine - since this was a free show however it kind of irked me a bit.

Doden's! Hire me as a photographer for The Heretic's Torch! That way I can grab pictures of Immolation, Agalloch, Anaal Nath, et al. for you to use when their next albums drop.

That sucks :( He responded me too, asking what publication I was going to be working for. Fortunately, the people that run The Inarguable (http://theinarguable.blogspot.com/) are good friends of mind, and also set me up an interview with Woe, and possibly also Jon Gossard/Dispirit. Hoping to hear that I'll get a pass too, that would be so awesome.

That sucks :( He responded me too, asking what publication I was going to be working for. Fortunately, the people that run The Inarguable (http://theinarguable.blogspot.com/) are good friends of mind, and also set me up an interview with Woe, and possibly also Jon Gossard/Dispirit. Hoping to hear that I'll get a pass too, that would be so awesome.

I'm going to send him this picture I drew of me; hopefully then he will give me a photopass:
img0222.jpg

Dude, we wont get any snow down here in southern Illinois. It rained a whole lot tonight though. I swear its a whole different climate zone down here. Its Illinois though so something is going to be screwed up about something.

We got snow, a few inches. I'm fucking tired of it.

I didn't know John Wayne Gacy had two elbows on his left arm.

Technically in that picture he has like five. I was going to draw the other arm coming up the same way, but I couldn't stop laughing.

I think the face is legitimately creepy, but the damned arms make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Behold! I confer creepy colored cartoony continuance to your crazy clown creation!

weirdclownf.jpg

I forgot his pupils, teeth, nose, hat fuzz, and manboobs, but who cares!