New Social Thread

It's weird, one of my shirts is a large, but it feels much smaller then a large should be.

Large usually works pretty well for me, extra large just feels a little bit too baggy for me, but it still works.

I'm 6 foot and weigh 160ish (that'll be rising once I started working out again in May) and I wear nothing but large t-shirts, large longsleeves, large hoodies, etc. How anyone that is near my size wears a medium for more than two wash cycles is beyond me. Large fits perfect almost everytime even after years.

So ya Krig, I'd go with large bro.

zabu of nΩd;9739489 said:
Hm, i think i read this thing on syria a while ago which said that the people there (though it's probably the same in a lot of countries) don't really have a concept of choosing one's religion -- i.e. if you're born into a christian family you're christian for life, if you're born into a muslim family you're muslim for life, etc. I wonder what they think of people whose mother and father are of different religious backgrounds...

They probably don't allow intermarriage.

King Drunkard said:
I'm 6 foot and weigh 160ish (that'll be rising once I started working out again in May) and I wear nothing but large t-shirts, large longsleeves, large hoodies, etc. How anyone that is near my size wears a medium for more than two wash cycles is beyond me. Large fits perfect almost everytime even after years.

Thanks bro
Im real close to making a t-shirt haul
Jsr has terrible shipping costs. Any good places out there?

I don't buy band shirts so I wouldn't know about good places to buy stuff.

On a side note, I happened to check out the Ultimate Metal homepage and noticed something that made me laugh. Down at the bottom right there's a little copyright warning from Metalages that says:

© Copyright 2000-2010
MetalAges Media
Don't steal our content without written permission!

As opposed to stealing content with your written permission? :lol:

zabu of nΩd;9739489 said:
Hm, i think i read this thing on syria a while ago which said that the people there (though it's probably the same in a lot of countries) don't really have a concept of choosing one's religion -- i.e. if you're born into a christian family you're christian for life, if you're born into a muslim family you're muslim for life, etc. I wonder what they think of people whose mother and father are of different religious backgrounds...

Grant, that's nothing new, to be honest. It works that way in most of the world. In India, if you do convert, your family pretty much shuns you.

I'm 6 foot 4ish and a little under 200...I think it depends on your definition of fit. Medium fits me nicely, except for being a little short. Medium-tall is perfect. Large also works.

On a side note, I happened to check out the Ultimate Metal homepage and noticed something that made me laugh. Down at the bottom right there's a little copyright warning from Metalages that says:

© Copyright 2000-2010
MetalAges Media
Don't steal our content without written permission!

As opposed to stealing content with your written permission? :lol:

Banned.

That's actually leftover from the early days hehe.

Got pretty fucked up on speed yesterday night. I met a nice girl who really was interesting and had many interesting things to say. But damn, once she snuffed some speed she was lagging frequently when speaking. That turned me off, although I was hyped myself.

Then again I wouldn't get a boner anyway.

It's great fun when you know when and where to dose it. The comedown is horrible sometimes though, that is unless you do not drink water or force any carbohydrates during the speed.

I hate comedowns so much that the highs aren't worth it for me, not to mention my extremely prone-to-addiction disposition. Made the mistake once in college of trying to eat bread during a coke/E comedown. That was stupid and sucked.

The worst specifics are those which make you want to re-dose badly after 20 minutes from the first dosage. That said, a severe comedown may occur after 40 minutes or so if you don't re-dose.

so for an hour or so today, I thought my cat was going to die. She's a longhair and we get her shaved every year. The vet had to use extra sedation to keep her down longer to allow extra time for shaving. Cat came home and was relatively fine...was running on adrenaline and then crashed a couple of hours later

that was last friday. She's barely eaten anything since then. She hasn't pooped. We took her to the vet, and the vet said she was dehydrated, so they pumped some liquids and vitamins under her skin, but her body temperature was way low. they also couldn't get much poop out of her. the doctor wasn't sure she'd make it through the night.

brought her home, and it was pretty rough that first hour or two. got her to eat a little bit of wet food. wrapped her up in some blankets and she did feel a little warm. she's better than she was earlier but still not out of the woods

this is the roughest part about having pets. fwiw, she is 16 years old (or will be on Friday)

That's heartbreaking to see little dudes and little ladies suffering like that. I hope she gets better unknown. At least she has nice people to care for her. :(

@AlongsideDeath Yeah fuck that. Coke is that way for me, it works like binge eating - it's good but all you can think about is where to get more

We used to have two cats that lived to 21 years. When one of them was dying she had like loads of death spasms and attacked everyone and made really weird noises. It was really horrible. The other one got cancer in its mouth and was put down.