New Years Resolutions

Damn right, that's why I avoid taking New Year's resolutions now, it's useless. I've begun quitting smoking 3 weeks ago like, I didn't want to make it as a New year's resolution ...

hehe - actually you have a point, i didnt want to quit smoking as a new years resolution because it was sure that i wouls quit quitting - so i did it in the september and im still going strong wooooo

blackeyed said:
hehe - actually you have a point, i didnt want to quit smoking as a new years resolution because it was sure that i wouls quit quitting - so i did it in the september and im still going strong wooooo

Same here, I knew I would have quitted quitting if I had quitted as a nu year's resolution. Shit, I've used the verb ' to quit ' three times in the same sentence :ill: In fact I'm really dying for a ciggie tonight :ill:

blackeyed said:
i was scared because he gave the impression he was BIG

I'm quite BIG actually, not very tall but BIG
Big_pig.jpg

hahahahaha, ah well, there are time when i really fancy smoking a ciggie actually - the winter is teh worst for it, at night time when you can hear it crackling amd its cold....damn....think of cancer....

Dhatura said:
Ahhhhhhh !!! and FFS !!! for all I care you can be weak 365 days out of 365 :p

SMOOOOOOOOOOKE!
SMOOOOOOOOOOKE!
SMOOOOOOOOOOKE!

Until you can!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh stoppppppp ittttttttttttt :ill:
i'll be off to bed then, you don't feel like smoking when you sleep.