New Years Resolutions

blackeyed said:
hahahahaha, ah well, there are time when i really fancy smoking a ciggie actually - the winter is teh worst for it, at night time when you can hear it crackling amd its cold....damn....think of cancer....

Yeah cancer... and most of all my purse !

içi c'est trop cheap la cigarette, tout les jeunes y achettent a gogo. putain de gouvernement.
trad (for the non-french): the cigiie is cheap in me country and that's why teenagers buy as much as they want and the government isnt doin shit about it.!

Dhatura said:

ro03.jpg

Achernar said:
Getting two Kingston 1024MB 500MHz DDR Non-ECC CL3 DIMMs to work in dual channel and replace my 512 ones. :D

Oooh. Kingston memory is poo. I had to order 250 512mb sticks for an upgrade where I work and 30% had to be returned.

My resolution is to take up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu again. I stopped a while back as I couldn't be arsed to go anymore, but now I'm getting unfit and even lardier than before.

Descendres said:
nain.jpg
img005_jpg.jpg

Find differences btw these two pictures

Come on, the proper text for the quiz should be: "There are ten differences hidden between the two pictures. Find them! The lucky ones who submit the right answer may win a trip for two to Burkina Faso."

hehe - ah yes, i was always the one trying to change the name of the game in primary school - im a revolutionary what can i say ;)
was just thinking about new year again (im a bit fixated on the idea of fresh start at the moment) and i have come across an idea...that cambridge interview i told you all about, well i wont get the offer (or refusal as teh case may well be) until the end of the month and im thinking of opening it on new year. but it could have its reprecussions, if its a 'come join us' then all will be well, but there will be huge pressure on me to get the grades. if it is a 'fuck off' then i'll be upset that i didnt make it but there will be a huge relief in that i dont have to push myself so hard anymore. so to open on new year or not is the question...its just that the whole 'fresh start' will heighten either of teh emotions so its a bit of a gamble really.

hmmm i dont think this post has alot to do with new year, just me worrying.

make sure i become 26
sort out wimmen
buy a semi-acoustic
put my portfolio online @ toolsofthetrade.nl
graduate
be more loving (me, others)
be more creative
grow

hope 2004 will become better for all a youuuus!! :hotjump: