next katatonia album

Since you asked, I would love to see a Katatonia album in the vein of "The Polyphonic Spree" Imagine it! Katatonia singing songs about how beautiful the sun is and how great it is.

Imagine my face in your ass.....ooooor.....your ass in my face......yeah.....get it.

It's movie quote day apparently.

That is not true.

We have material coming, slowly but surely. Bits and pieces have been gathered ever since the release of TGCD.

The new Bloodbath album stole some precious Kata-time but we should be back in the office by now.

Thanks for your concern however, feels good that there is interest out there!

There will always be an interest for a new Katatonia album! At least as long that I live! :worship:

That is not true.

We have material coming, slowly but surely. Bits and pieces have been gathered ever since the release of TGCD.

The new Bloodbath album stole some precious Kata-time but we should be back in the office by now.

Thanks for your concern however, feels good that there is interest out there!

I love you guys. We wouldn't support you if we weren't interested. :)

Interest, are you kiddin'? We are all obsessed! Please, mighty Jonas Renkse, give us some clue about the next album... something.

I wanna have sexual intercourse with the new album

I'm covered in vaseline right now...just need the album! :kickass:

This is however good news! Not that you want to have sexual intercourse with the album, but that the new Kat album has all the focus!

This also means that my Katatonia obsession might continue for a couple of more years..the good kind of obsession..if you look away from the vaseline...:p