Next Testament CD

You and I are on the same page man!That would be so sweet,I wonder if he'll ever do a third solo album?

Saw them five days ago. Setlist was more of the same old same old. The only not completely obvious song was First Strike, and still it was hardly unexpected. The sound was even worse than usually. When standing in front of Eric, you couldn't hear Alex. When in front of Alex - Eric was too quiet. Maybe it was better close to the soundboard. On the good site - they seemed to be in good form, especially Chuck looked and sounded strong and healthy. Venue was too hot, but packed, which is always a good thing to see.

That's too bad about the sound one man,they seem to be plagued by the bad "live" sound in recent years.I guess your right, maybe you have to be somewhere around the soundboard to find that "sweet spot"!Thanks redfly for the vid brother,I'm gonna watch now while I feed my face:lol:

Someone has uploaded a lot of Testament video bootlegs from different eras, including such which you don't get to see footage of too often. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWlERVvrCs

I think that's the first time I've seen Chasing Fear and Ride played live. All I Could Bleed I've seen live only for the second time. I fucking love that song and Chasing Fear, but there's little chance they'll ever do them live again. Urotsukidoji rules too.

Also, I had no idea that the Demonic songs were demoed so early and with Greg, Chris and James in the band. Distorted Lives is obviously a bit different than on the album and called differently ("Sign"?), but clearly the direction had been set already then. Edit: John Doe seems pretty in its final shape.

Chuck's hilarious at times, e.g. when he gives the setlist to the guy in the audience who kept shouting Souls of Black

EDIT: Since I posted this half show in, I must now post an adult content warning, due to the present the band gave Greggy for his B-day. Never thought explicit content will in Testament's case be something else than the lyrics.

Hey thanks oneman! I'm gonna check it out right now. I wish I new how to do this. I bought a whole bunch of their bootlegs when they sold them on the site.One from the LOW tour.That one would need to be converted because they only released it on vhs!

Also I'd want to boost the sound quality. Some are pretty bad. But I'm not sure how people do that either.

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the technical aspect of it either. I have four of them bootlegs (the DVD ones). Too bad they stopped releasing those. Well at least we have youtube and people who were kind enough to share their collection. I imagine the band's all for it (or at least doesn't mind), as they're not selling these shows themselves.